Delta Dec 2018 Hiring

manniax

Well-met in the Ka-tet
It looks like there's no way to get a direct link to the job, but if you go to delta.greatjob.net and then click on "Flight Operations & Operations Customer Center Positions" you will see the dispatcher job listed as "Assistant Flight Superintendent." Good luck to all who apply!

bbmikej

A tip I found out last time. If you have someone who can recommend you, they have to send you a link to apply. If you apply before that, it cannot be applied retroactively.

LastMinuteAirline

anyone else have trouble finding where you put your work history, residence history, etc? I remember doing it last time but dont see the option this time. It says the application is complete but I did not reenter any of that and am concerned I fouled it up. I seem to remember an issue last time but I noticed how to do it and others didnt...

757Geek

I just applied and didn't get the full application either even after I did the assessment. I had filled it out when they posted earlier this year, so maybe it was just saved from then? Or we will get an e-mail later telling us to fill it out.

MT

There were rumors that there was gonna be another class but they went unconfirmed until the posting went up. Oddly, they haven’t told us anything. They usually do.

Scarebus

anyone else have trouble finding where you put your work history, residence history, etc? I remember doing it last time but dont see the option this time. It says the application is complete but I did not reenter any of that and am concerned I fouled it up. I seem to remember an issue last time but I noticed how to do it and others didnt...
I didn’t get the option either and I didn’t apply last time. So maybe they have done away with the FBI background check style of application of 10 years work history, address history, etc.

Delta Echo

I didn’t get the option either and I didn’t apply last time. So maybe they have done away with the FBI background check style of application of 10 years work history, address history, etc.
The 10 year background check is required by federal law. If not now, applicants will be asked for it at some point in the hiring process. Perhaps DL is going the way of WN and asking for this of only face to face candidates.