daily pic

Lawman

He looks like the kid that got told he has to play a flower for the school play. My Newfoundland used to do the same, only his cone was big enough he could plow snow with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DUde this was the grossest thing I've ever seen. just before bed, wife went to pet Him and screamed. He had a gaping hole in his shoulder down to the bone. You could see tendon and muscle and his shoulder blade. So a trip to the animal ER at 1130pm last night. Apparently he had gotten in a fight with another cat a couple days ago and got bit. But the way cat bites work, since their teeth are so little and so sharp, it creates a bunch of little puncture wounds that close up quickly. This traps all the bacteria inside so it swells up like a balloon and apparently last night the balloon popped.
And there went any desire I had to get a midnight snack...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A80TRACON

I do the best imitation of myself
I really want to dive there.
I do as well. I am technically PADI certified, buts it's been too many years to do it this time. In the short time we've been here we've already encountered a flock of rays, a few black tip sharks and a very territorial trigger fish.