daily pic

DogwoodLynx

Keep it out there please.

I usually don’t mind driving through snow but that was dangerous driving for a while until the roads got cleared. Had to wait it out at a truck stop.

Vis was good in Des Moines IA and dropped to barely seeing anything in front of you 45 min North.

Screaming_Emu

Great and Unmatched Wisdom
I usually don’t mind driving through snow but that was dangerous driving for a while until the roads got cleared. Had to wait it out at a truck stop.

Vis was good in Des Moines IA and dropped to barely seeing anything in front of you 45 min North.
I love driving in the snow, just not in April.

EIR

Erik10
Yeah, I did three spins (one three separate times) and had enough. Got off at the first opportunity. This is why I drive alone!
It was pretty bad in WI as well. It started off as rain, then freezing rain and followed up with sleet / hail. At that point it doesn't matter if you have 4x4 or not.

milleR

"Places I'd rather not work as a line guy, for 1000"
I was standing on the ramp making a phone call when one of the guys came taxiing in, and all I could think was “holy crap, am I really that loud?” as I quickly walked back inside. It was a good reminder of why I spend less than 2 minutes on the ramp whenever possible.

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
KSDL to KBDN then north to the 907.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I gotta ask - is it hard to land an amphib like that on pavement? Seems like you don't have a lot of room for error on your pitch attitude as you bring it in.

bucksmith

Did you lock the doors?
I gotta ask - is it hard to land an amphib like that on pavement? Seems like you don't have a lot of room for error on your pitch attitude as you bring it in.
Probably just raises the flaps in the flare?
Or they do what I would do, close my eyes and feel my way down from 50'.
Just a guess.