daily pic

A80TRACON

I do the best imitation of myself
Not that I care one iota, but be careful posting pics of the radar scope on social media/forums. As it's against FAA rules to have your phone/camera in the operating quarters, and taking pictures on position is a, from what I remember during many briefings, a big no no, someone with a grief or grudge may turn it against you.

NovemberEcho

Dergs favorite member
Not that I care one iota, but be careful posting pics of the radar scope on social media/forums. As it's against FAA rules to have your phone/camera in the operating quarters, and taking pictures on position is a, from what I remember during many briefings, a big no no, someone with a grief or grudge may turn it against you.
Took this from one of the lab scopes.

greg1016

Trustworthy Source
@NovemberEcho How do you sequence in the METRO arrivals? Make an S bend or build a hole for a straight in from RBV? Is it even the same sector we are looking at? Curious, I amended a whole lot of flight plans to fix routing coming in from the ocean.

NovemberEcho

Dergs favorite member
@NovemberEcho How do you sequence in the METRO arrivals? Make an S bend or build a hole for a straight in from RBV? Is it even the same sector we are looking at? Curious, I amended a whole lot of flight plans to fix routing coming in from the ocean.
Depends. The guys from ARD going to Metro we sometimes just send them direct gritty and put the north arrivals into the gaps, sometimes we take them to metro and then bend them southeast into the gaps from the north, or something we'll send them due east and blend. The guys from RBV if possible we just take them from RBV to gritty and work around them but usually they'll go due north from RBV and then bent back southeast.

If we are landing 22 instead of 4 we'll just take the RBV guys north or northwest bound into the stream from ARD and SWEET