• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

daily pic

Haven't edited/uploaded much at all in many months. Here are 3 randoms I just put on Flickr:

Foggy summer evening in San Francisco
by Chasen Richardson, on Flickr

San Francisco with the evening fog rolling in.

Paine Field line up
A cool line up from a part of Paine Field; Yakutia 737-700, Hawaiian A330, ex-Southwest 737-300, USAF KC-46. I was probably trespassing here but whatevsssss

Sierra Pacific 737-200 N712S landing at Chicago-Midway
I was driving around the Midway airport in Chicago trying to find a good spot for pics when this came at me at a red light. Barely got a few shots off, this is the best I got. The other 737-200 is in the new colors, this guy is one of a kind. Probably the only realistic chance of seeing a 737-200 in the United States(lower 48) these days, and you never know when it'll pop up.

Last edited:
Very far in the distance, it’s tiny in this picture.
I thought it might be over to the right in that second pic, way in the background??? Terrific photos, you are so lucky. Oh I just think I'll toodle over to Denali or there abouts today for a bit. lol Damn. What body of water is that? How's that wonderful little girl, btw.

Last edited:
I thought it might be over to the right in that second pic, way in the background??? Terrific photos, you are so lucky. Oh I just think I'll toodle over to Denali or there abouts today for a bit. lol Damn. What body of water is that? How's that wonderful little girl, btw.
Denali is about 140 miles North. It’s on the far right, just looks small from Anchorage. The mountains directly in front of me are the Chugach Mountains.