daily pic

What's with Maria and her tongue? The shot above looks like she's exploring a missing tooth. Shots on the web site also involve lots of tongue, most heading for her right side. Political statement or erotic preference?

Box hauler

What's with Maria and her tongue? The shot above looks like she's exploring a missing tooth. Shots on the web site also involve lots of tongue, most heading for her right side. Political statement or erotic preference?
I'm going to take erotic for 800. She knows if you're pretty and make subtle sexual innuendos in the aviation world it goes a long way. That said I would replace little Jonny fidget spinner with her on a 4 day trip any day:)

Last edited:
Universals about the C-17....

1. It will take you to some of the crappiest places on the planet.

2. It will start your journey home from those same places.

Unfortunately it only took us to Kuwait, but tomorrow I'll have a picture of a 747 rotator to go with it.
Yes!!!! You are finally on your way home? Franfrickingtastic! So proud of you and Nark. Pre-welcome Home!!!!

“It is a proud privilege to be a soldier – a good soldier … with discipline, self-respect, pride in his unit and his country, a high sense of duty and obligation to comrades and to his superiors, and a self confidence born of demonstrated ability.” General George S. Patton Jr.

Last edited:
Universals about the C-17....

1. It will take you to some of the crappiest places on the planet.

2. It will start your journey home from those same places.

Unfortunately it only took us to Kuwait, but tomorrow I'll have a picture of a 747 rotator to go with it.
I think one of the guys from my class will be driving you on the second leg of your 747 ride

BigZ

I'm going to take erotic for 800. She knows if you're pretty and make subtle sexual innuendos in the aviation world it goes a long way. That said I would replace little Jonny fidget spinner with her on a 4 day trip any day:)
It's an "instagram face". She's very charming and cool in real life.

Lawman

I think one of the guys from my class will be driving you on the second leg of your 747 ride
Frankfurt to Seattle?

I'll be the guy in the back passed out across the row with 6 Tylenol PM coursing through my system.

We somehow scored huge with this group. Our flight is near direct, and there is almost nobody on this plane. Our other 2 main body movements get to take the 11 stop tour of the Western Hemisphere with no room to breath.

Nark

I'm in a different Batallion/(Squadron) than lawman. My time hasn't come yet.

Not sure who is going to take us back, but if it's someone from here, I'll be sure to ask.

It was good flying with you @Lawman. I'm sure we'll cross paths soon enough again.
Thanks again for bringing us into the fold, and giving us the support we couldn't get otherwise.