• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

daily pic

BigZ

Sad as ***k
Last picture posted by my first instructor. Grumpy dude, cropduster. We picked up ice at 250' sneaking back home in winter muck, landed on old road to take a leak, argued over all sorts of things flying for years. Haven't talked since the beginning of the civil war in Ukraine, Had our disagreements there.
The plane in photo and the guy who took it crashed doing touch and goes with a student in Almaty, Kazakhstan yesterday. The aircraft and the occupants perished in the ensuing fire.

19577485_1220373401424123_6290952764866819124_o2.jpg

Sad as ***k
Last picture posted by my first instructor. Grumpy dude, cropduster. We picked up ice at 250' sneaking back home in winter muck, landed on old road to take a leak, argued over all sorts of things flying for years. Haven't talked since the beginning of the civil war in Ukraine, Had our disagreements there.
The plane in photo and the guy who took it crashed doing touch and goes with a student in Almaty, Kazakhstan yesterday. The aircraft and the occupants perished in the ensuing fire.

View attachment 39746
Sorry to hear that.

Unrelated, Almaty looks absolutely beautiful and I'd love to explore it sometime.

Adler

Low-Level Individual
Sad as ***k

View attachment 39746
:(

Adler

Low-Level Individual
@Adler you camping out for the eclipse already? I'm glad I can just walk outside my apartment and see 98% it and not have to go anywhere haha
I have the day off, but a trip early morning the day after. I'll be in STL the day before and was tempted to stay a day later and rent a car. The trip the next day though...

I got this one in 2014 though