Crazy Logbook

86BravoPapa

My original paper logbook is a total mess! Error after error; all in pen. I've kept an electronic logbook the last few years, with correct information, including corrections from the numbers in my paper logbook. I, also, have printed copies of each paper logbook page and identified and corrected all errors. I am applying to the regionals soon and plan to take all three: Electronic logbook, with each page signed, original paper logbook since it has all endorsements, and the 'corrections logbook'. Any foreseeable issues with this?

MikeFavinger

Hubschrauber Flieger
My original paper logbook is a total mess! Error after error; all in pen. I've kept an electronic logbook the last few years, with correct information, including corrections from the numbers in my paper logbook. I, also, have printed copies of each paper logbook page and identified and corrected all errors. I am applying to the regionals soon and plan to take all three: Electronic logbook, with each page signed, original paper logbook since it has all endorsements, and the 'corrections logbook'. Any foreseeable issues with this?
Nope! You'll be fine. I did even less than you. Brought all the paper books with errors and an electronic with a cover page explaining discrepancies. Four CJOs from all types of airlines without even a question.

Crop Duster

E pluribus unum
Today's hiring environment?? ... you might not even need a logbook.