Craigslist Aviation section

NovemberEcho

Dergs favorite member
Strange, the only issue I had selling my Camaro on CL was legitimate offers winding up in my spam box so I didn’t even see them til weeks later.

Jimmy_Norton

Opie killer
I sold a snowblower attachment from my lawn tractor on CL, and had a guy from Lackland AFB say he wanted to buy it. I asked him how much snow they got in San Antonio.

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
Strange, the only issue I had selling my Camaro on CL was legitimate offers winding up in my spam box so I didn’t even see them til weeks later.
Yeah, I've never really had problems with selling on CL. Guess I've had good luck.

trafficinsight

I listed my car on CL once. Too many scams. Overseas military personnel who can’t see my car but will pay me via PayPal and someone comes to take the title and car. I thanked one for his service and asked what branch and country he was stationed, no reply. By the end of the day a guy text me similar story and I just texted back “you’re the 5th guy today in the military overseas who wants to pay me via PayPal.”
It's almost enough to want to go buy the same car that's been wrecked and give them that and a black and white photocopy of the title when they get there ;)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Lawman

Craigslist is great for you upgrade an appliance but are entirely too lazy to load the old ones into your truck, drive them across town, and pay a fee to dump them....

If it had the C-90 or O-200 it'd be worth twice that. Price is a little on the low side though. Most of those are going for 12-14k.
It’s an A-65, not that hard Taylorcraft and J-3 people! I sold my 65hp BC12D for 9k a few years ago, it needed someone Engine work and I didn’t want to mess with it at the time. I’ll probably be looking to sell my 100hp F-19 for 19-20k this spring, with a couple extras. If you want an affordable aircraft, it’s hard to beat Tcrates!