Craigslist Aviation section

woodreau

Heaviest paperweight I’ve ever bought.

Used some of that $5 million that I demanded from that bank.

mshunter

Seems about the right price for one of those that is running and working. I've seen it where people can afford one of those, so they buy it, but can't afford to feed it. There was one parked at one of the local airports. The guy would taxi it over and wash it once a month, but he never flew it.

milleR

Seems about the right price for one of those that is running and working. I've seen it where people can afford one of those, so they buy it, but can't afford to feed it. There was one parked at one of the local airports. The guy would taxi it over and wash it once a month, but he never flew it.
Yeah, I remember two guys like that, one with a L-39 and the other with a T-33. About once every month or two they'd pull them out, start the engines, run them for 5-10 minutes and put them away since they couldn't afford the fuel it took to actually go flying.

mshunter

Yeah, I remember two guys like that, one with a L-39 and the other with a T-33. About once every month or two they'd pull them out, start the engines, run them for 5-10 minutes and put them away since they couldn't afford the fuel it took to actually go flying.
I get owning something like a T-33. It's a piece of history. But a Fouga is a piece of.....

pwttogfk

My personal favorite...been a ramp queen at AVQ the couple years I've been here and I'd suspect much longer. Was posted for $5k less and the seller then decided to claim it was airworthy and up the price :confused: 1943 beechcraft 18 C45H

In the fall of 2019 we should see some 3 digit price aircraft for sale to novice buyers forgetting the 2020 rule then they will be shocked and upset