Couple new things..

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
Well, I added a couple of new pictures to "pictures from the road" and if you haven't already noticed, there's a new section entitled "in the sky" under the perspectives section by Jon Reed.

Kind of hard to be real excited today, ya know?

Alchemy

Partner, Ally, Friend
Great additions. I checked out all your new pictures and noticed one glitch: The thumbnail image entitled "Small storm over the Gulf of Mexico enroute to West Palm Beach, FL" actually links to a picture of a wyoming wildfire if you try to expand it.

Other than that, looks great!

JaceTheAce

Great new posts! Doug, you're doing an awesome job on this site - the whole thing is packed with so much good information. Keep up the above-standard work!

Ophir

Doug, thanks for the update. I hate to say, but I rarely go to the main page. I have the discussion page bookmarked and go straight here.

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
I hardly go to my main page either! All of the action is in the forums.

flyitup

[ QUOTE ]
I hate to say, but I rarely go to the main page. I have the discussion page bookmarked and go straight here.

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes two of us. I would have never known of any changes if Doug hadn't told us.

Tunnel vision straight to the forums!

farwellbooth

Doug do you by any chance have Jon Reed's username? Or Jon if you read this? I also fly in Portland at a neighboring airport and would like to get in touch with him... thanks

flyitup

[ QUOTE ]
Doug do you by any chance have Jon Reed's username?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was also curious to know what name he posts with.

Good work on the article Jon, I enjoyed reading it!