Cost of a regional jet?

jtrain609

I'm a carnal, organic anagram.
Heya,

I'm in the process of writing a paper for a philosophy class of mine, and without going into a TON of detail (though I will eventually when I'm done) I'm looking for the cost of a CRJ? What are airlines paying for these things?

Thanks!

Cheers

John Herreshoff

N9103M

I was flying with a guy who picked up a fresh one in Montreal the other day and he said the Bombardier rep said 23 million... Thats for a new CRJ-440LR (44 Seats)

--03M

jtrain609

03M,

Where you livin' at? I'm out in Ann Arbor all the time, and I'm actually going to be in Detroit this weekend for a wedding. I'd love to meet someone else from this board if you want a free lunch sometime.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

N9103M

I'll be flyin' all this weekend, but yeah that would be cool....
Any other people wanna admit living in Detroit?

I'm right south of YIP....

--03M

sopdan

Well, I'm from a few miles north of Y47, ~15 minutes west of PTK, but currently go to school out west at BTL/AZO (and I've never gotten a free lunch
).

jtrain609

Sweetness, I'll send you a PM sometime and maybe we can work something out.

If you ever want to get together sometime Dan, send me a PM or call me or something (I'm listed in the people search directory off of the main wmich.edu page). One day I swear I'll come back to an AHP function, though I don't know when.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

jtrain609

Heya,

heh, not much of one, how about that?

It's Introduction to Logic, which is titled Philosophy 220 here at Western Michigan. No real philosophy to it, just a bunch of logic problems and writing a few papers.

Now the other philosophy courses I'm taking are are a little more on the philosophy side of things. I'm in Philosophy of Law and Philosophy of Public Affiars, both of which are a good time. I'm a double major political science and philosophy, so I've managed to setup a schedule with a lot of overlap. I.E. My Philosophy of Law course is more like political science and I imagine political theory will be more philosophy.

Cheers

John Herreshoff