Confused..

TGatch

Say we are going missed at KDAB on the ILS OR LOC RWY 07L approach. Am I correct in thinking you would have reverse sensing during the hold? If so, why would they do that?

troopernflight

I believe you'll only get reverse sensing when flying the reciprocal course inbound. You should receive normal sensing outbound as well.

TGatch

So normal outbound but then once you reverse course to do the hold the inbound would be reverse? That's how I take it.

DE727UPS

Reverse sensing is no big deal as long as you have it clear in your head where it's supposed to happen and why.

Stone Cold

Been doing it for decades in DAB (1990-1994). Wait until you are Partial Panel in a 6 pack airplane, doing maneuvers in a hold, 10 mile legs over a VOR or NDB and then come chat. Oh yeah, at night single engine in a twin...;) (former Airnet triple aircraft qualified)

dustoff17

Been doing it for decades in DAB (1990-1994). Wait until you are Partial Panel in a 6 pack airplane, doing maneuvers in a hold, 10 mile legs over a VOR or NDB and then come chat. Oh yeah, at night single engine in a twin...;) (former Airnet triple aircraft qualified)
Yeah, yeah, yeah....inverted, in the snow, up hill both ways...........:)