Compass Dispatch Supervisor

fuelerdx

Multiple openings at Compass due to recent departures. Great place to start your dispatch career! Looking for multiple supervisors and dispatchers.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

<ARNK>

What's it like up at Compass? Having lived in the southeast all my life, I don't recall ever encountering anyone from Compass Rose. Anyone have any good insider info?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

<ARNK>

The cold isn't a problem. I do like my southern comfort food though...And SEC football

DxDD

The Midwest beats the Southeast every day of the week if you can handle the cold.
That's true if you are from the Midwest, this person asking said he grew up in the southeast so I'm pretty sure he would think otherwise. And the cold is a huge part, summer up there feels like it lasts only for 2 months

manniax

Well-met in the Ka-tet
Having lived in a large southern city and moved to a large northern city, I can say the only thing I really miss is the winters. Of course, everyone likes different things. Surely don't miss that humidity though.

<ARNK>

Having lived in a large southern city and moved to a large northern city, I can say the only thing I really miss is the winters. Of course, everyone likes different things. Surely don't miss that humidity though.
Honestly, I wasn't trying to start a geographic "rooster" measuring contest. I was just wondering if there were any Compass folks on here that could provide some insight on the operation.

azmedic

What's it like up at Compass? Having lived in the southeast all my life, I don't recall ever encountering anyone from Compass Rose. Anyone have any good insider info?

Solid group of aviation professionals there. Relaxed SOC. All 3 Trans States airlines use Lufthansa dispatch/crew products. DL/AA flight benefits if you work at their World HQ. Downfall : Minnesota between now and April-May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manniax

Well-met in the Ka-tet
Honestly, I wasn't trying to start a geographic "rooster" measuring contest. I was just wondering if there were any Compass folks on here that could provide some insight on the operation.
Oh, I was just giving my impression from moving South to North. (Actually, I moved from North to South back to North.) I never lived in MSP, but I hear it is a nice city. Good luck on your job hunt!

stunnershow

Any rumors on start dates or calls going out? I haven't heard any movement since Nov of 2018.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Armyguywill

Any rumors on start dates or calls going out? I haven't heard any movement since Nov of 2018.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
I’m hoping it picks up, and I assume that it will, with everyone coming back from the holidays and vacations, also hoping budgets will be set soon for places to start hiring/contacting people who have applied.