Companies that are hiring.

Roger Roger

Paid to sleep, fly for fun
It's funny, that was the job I really wanted in '08, but they put me in a pool. Cape Air called and gave me a class date so I took it. About 6 weeks later Airnet was filing chapter 11. You just never know.
Were you in my interview class?

Roger Roger

Paid to sleep, fly for fun
I have no idea lol. 9K or Airnet?

Edit: if you were the guy that actually knew what MOCHaHAGTDI meant then I know who you are lol. I was the one that sat there like an idiot
Naw airnet. I had the same experience, swam in the pool for a month or two and then they went BK.

DeltaAlphaNovember

Back in '08 I used to catch a ride on AirNet from PHL-CLT. That was some of the most fun as a passenger I ever had. The crews were great and they flew the 35 like a boss. I worked the ramp in CLT from '98-03 and we would fuel and bring out GPUs for the Lears. Also had the caravans come in. They were a great group of guys/gals to work with.

Max Power

psh, I'm down for it. Seeing those fdx caravans doing 160kts over the fence in EWR always made me cackle.
I rode to IAD a few times when“Friendly” (Southern Air) was doing EAS between IAD-JST-PIT or IAD HGR PIT. No Caravan time here, but it was a fun ride down the IAD 19L final in the back! I wasn’t flying and had a stupid grin on my face. The other pax well...

Turboprop is turboprop. Go as fast as you can until ya can’t, then stop.