Commutair landing incident

Hammertime

Thank god for the 1500 hour rule, making regional flying safer....
I don't even know where to begin... Let's start with that being completely uncalled for considering you know absolutely nothing in regards to experience level of the crew in question. If you want to start a long discussion on the legislative and socio-economic consequences of the Major air carriers decision to ignore years worth of forecast data on entrants into the training pipeline, I suggest you start a different thread rather than dropping snarky comments that add nothing to the conversation.

deadstick

Sadly, it's not half as good. It's TWICE as good! I hope that someday you're released from Twin-Bonanza-with-Pratts hell, and can join the rest of us in the Light of the Word of Mitsubishi, or at least his Prophet, Garrett. Now, all rise, we shall sing Hymn #29, 29 there in the back. "TPE, our Rock in Ages Past, our Hope for Years to Come."

“I know this book...your concluded were all wrong Boris.”

Champcar

I don't even know where to begin... Let's start with that being completely uncalled for considering you know absolutely nothing in regards to experience level of the crew in question. If you want to start a long discussion on the legislative and socio-economic consequences of the Major air carriers decision to ignore years worth of forecast data on entrants into the training pipeline, I suggest you start a different thread rather than dropping snarky comments that add nothing to the conversation.
Put your tampon back in and calm down.

My issue with the 1500 hour rule is how Chuck Schumer and Sully treat at as the end all to airline safety, completely ignoring all other factors that have gone into making the system safer.

JordanD

Honorary Member
Which adds safety. People aren't starving, unable to afford to eat lunch or pay for a place that gives them adequate rest.
Nah, I'm a fan of the rule, honestly. It maybe has it's loopholes, but I didn't know jack poop at 250 hours, even 1500 hours isn't THAT much time in the grand scheme of things. Hell, I'd say at 3400 and some TPIC I'm still in the "getting the hang of this" category.