1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago Area

Discussion in 'Jobs Needed' started by SFLAX, Jan 27, 2017.

1. SFLAX

SFLAX Well-Known Member

My great job might be moving (not that we have not considered it, but want to stay in our current area). Looking for a part 91 job. I'm 2 hours or less to all Chicago airports. I'm typed in the CE750/525S/560XL. I also have management experience, including safety manager under ISBAO stage 3 and running the day to day responsibilities. Any info or leads would be appreciated. Thank you.

2. BigZ

BigZ Well-Known Member

There's a position for 560XLS in Janesville advertised on climbto350, otherwise pretty quiet.
    Been looking for 525/550/560 SIC position for months now, whole lot of nothing available.

3. SFLAX

SFLAX Well-Known Member

That XLS position, I'm aware of it, let's put it this way...I'll just say nothing. If your in the area and have experience in those jets look at IFR in dupage. Also, PM me your info, once things settle out here, I will have a need for a contract SIC.

4. BigZ

BigZ Well-Known Member

I talked to the IFR guys couple of months back, they decided to go with a street captain instead.
    PM'ing my info, I'm in the area, 10 min from PWK and drive to a lunch would be a welcome break from remodelling the house.