Chemtrails - Why People Believe

falconvalley

Absentee Dad of the OOTSK, Runner, Cat Frustrator
I was flying with a guy once...I kid you not- at 3-6-0, after the post-cruise exchange and following ceremonial "staring off the sides", he breaks the silence by declaring his belief in chemtrails. He goes on for a while the more I listened, the more comfortable he got talking about it. So, someone overtakes us from above, leaving a beautiful and perfect trail for us to admire and he's like "COME ON, MAN- LOOK AT THAT!!! You can't tell me that's water vapor!!"

I asked him who is doing it and he is certain the military is. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I work on military jets.

SeanD

I was flying with a guy once...I kid you not- at 3-6-0, after the post-cruise exchange and following ceremonial "staring off the sides", he breaks the silence by declaring his belief in chemtrails. He goes on for a while the more I listened, the more comfortable he got talking about it. So, someone overtakes us from above, leaving a beautiful and perfect trail for us to admire and he's like "COME ON, MAN- LOOK AT THAT!!! You can't tell me that's water vapor!!"

I asked him who is doing it and he is certain the military is. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I work on military jets.
Thats when you tell him about the secret ejection seats all airliners installed in cockpits post 9/11.

chrisreedrules

Master Blaster
I have stopped trying to explain the science behind all of this stuff to friends of mine who think chemtrails are real. It's really frustrating but I figure if they didn't learn it in middle school science class, they likely won't get it now. Some people are just happy being paranoid delusional weirdos.

Xcaliber

El Chupacabra
Should the government decide what is good for the masses and put that in publicly distributed water?
If any given topic of discussion has been experimentally confirmed to have multiple lasting benefits and have little to no side effects, I believe the Constitution specifically states it's the government's responsibility to "promote the general Welfare".

Minuteman

“Dongola”
Well now let's not get ahead of ourselves in declaring chemtrails a complete fiction!

A typical 737 departs with 4,000 gallons of fuel (this of course assumes the delivery vector is in the jet exhaust itself, and not a federated dispersal system on the aircraft, the ludicrousness of which I have covered in previous posts). If the agent needs a concentration of 0.1% (i.e., a strong homeopathic dosing), that's only 4 gallons!

Now of course there aren't men in black turtleneck sweaters at every airport, running from jet-to-jet to top off their tanks. It makes much more logistical sense to inject the toxins further upstream, at the fuel farm or even at the refinery, where access and prying eyes are much easier to control. How easy would it be to contaminate one tanker truck or add a little something extra to the fuel pipeline. Some places can't even control their bacteria problem (I will post later on my theories about a connection between this a projects Grunty and Coronet).

Of course you could wonder why this adulterating material has never been found during routine inspections of fuel system components; tank linings, filtering mechanisms, or soot. Well friends, that's an answer I'll have to leave to the chemists, but I'm sure lots of yours' and my hard-earned tax dollars have gone to accomplishing that feat!!!!

I can tell you that after extensive research I believe I have found how the chemicals work. It involves the "lower heating value" of the jet fuel. This is the net amount of energy produced by burning kerosene, less the energy required to heat he products of combustion (mainly water in *normal* combustion). I believe the chemtrail (or at least some of the more-modern variants -- thank u watchdogs!) are able to modify the products of combustion so less water is produced and more active agent is instead. Think about it sheeple, this has military applications. If you had a fighter jet at 30,000 feet and you didn't want a great big contrail pointing at it, wouldn't you try to come up with something to eliminate the condensing water and the big trail, maybe with an additive to the fuel?!?! Well friends not every effort is a success. Instead of eliminating the contrail, the pinhead researchers instead found a way to remove the water, but not the SMOKE that replaces it (everyone should buy the pamphlet from Bill A. that explains this phenomenon).

So maybe they haven't found just the right "recipe" yet, but rest UN-assured that they are working everyday to find ways to both pervert the natural into their Übermenschen on the backs of you and me and all the other Last Men. /signing-off

AAPalmTree

If any given topic of discussion has been experimentally confirmed to have multiple lasting benefits and have little to no side effects, I believe the Constitution specifically states it's the government's responsibility to "promote the general Welfare".
I agree completely. I like that fluoride is in the water. The argument I was referring to was "what if the government decides to put "chill pills" in our water supply to save on the crime budget?" Outlandish? Yes, but where is the line drawn?

knot4u

Repeat Offender
Well now let's not get ahead of ourselves in declaring chemtrails a complete fiction!

A typical 737 departs with 4,000 gallons of fuel (this of course assumes the delivery vector is in the jet exhaust itself, and not a federated dispersal system on the aircraft, the ludicrousness of which I have covered in previous posts). If the agent needs a concentration of 0.1% (i.e., a strong homeopathic dosing), that's only 4 gallons!

Now of course there aren't men in black turtleneck sweaters at every airport, running from jet-to-jet to top off their tanks. It makes much more logistical sense to inject the toxins further upstream, at the fuel farm or even at the refinery, where access and prying eyes are much easier to control. How easy would it be to contaminate one tanker truck or add a little something extra to the fuel pipeline. Some places can't even control their bacteria problem (I will post later on my theories about a connection between this a projects Grunty and Coronet).

Of course you could wonder why this adulterating material has never been found during routine inspections of fuel system components; tank linings, filtering mechanisms, or soot. Well friends, that's an answer I'll have to leave to the chemists, but I'm sure lots of yours' and my hard-earned tax dollars have gone to accomplishing that feat!!!!

I can tell you that after extensive research I believe I have found how the chemicals work. It involves the "lower heating value" of the jet fuel. This is the net amount of energy produced by burning kerosene, less the energy required to heat he products of combustion (mainly water in *normal* combustion). I believe the chemtrail (or at least some of the more-modern variants -- thank u watchdogs!) are able to modify the products of combustion so less water is produced and more active agent is instead. Think about it sheeple, this has military applications. If you had a fighter jet at 30,000 feet and you didn't want a great big contrail pointing at it, wouldn't you try to come up with something to eliminate the condensing water and the big trail, maybe with an additive to the fuel?!?! Well friends not every effort is a success. Instead of eliminating the contrail, the pinhead researchers instead found a way to remove the water, but not the SMOKE that replaces it (everyone should buy the pamphlet from Bill A. that explains this phenomenon).

So maybe they haven't found just the right "recipe" yet, but rest UN-assured that they are working everyday to find ways to both pervert the natural into their Übermenschen on the backs of you and me and all the other Last Men. /signing-off
You could be right, but nobody cares. Take your negative nellie opines elsewhere.

:sarcasm:

poser765

This is an interesting topic. I had a professor in college talk about this. I don't wear a tinfoil hat but....
Should the government decide what is good for the masses and put that in publicly distributed water?

Mandrake, fix me a drink of rain water and grain alcohol.

tonyw

Of course it's photoshop.

Chemtrails work is mainline work only, not regionals. Everyone on the inside knows that.
Yeah, and what about you military guys? You can't hide the truth! You are dispersing DHMO at every air show and the shepple still keep coming.

tonyw

This is an interesting topic. I had a professor in college talk about this. I don't wear a tinfoil hat but....
That's kinda sorta what governments do.

For example, the government has decided that it is illegal for me to go over to the annoying neighbor, kick in his door, and pound his face into a red pulp. By living in this society, I agree to abide by the laws and regulations that the duly elected government has created, even if I think they're ridiculous.

Likewise, they have decided that the scientific evidence of the benefits of fluoridation for the population as a whole outweigh the right of the individual to drink water without fluoride.

And let me add that if you don't want fluoride in your water, you are free to purchase a reverse osmosis filter or use bottled water. If the government was really doing something nasty to the water supply, would they give you such an easy out?

knot4u

Repeat Offender
That's kinda sorta what governments do.

For example, the government has decided that it is illegal for me to go over to the annoying neighbor, kick in his door, and pound his face into a red pulp. By living in this society, I agree to abide by the laws and regulations that the duly elected government has created, even if I think they're ridiculous.

Likewise, they have decided that the scientific evidence of the benefits of fluoridation for the population as a whole outweigh the right of the individual to drink water without fluoride.

And let me add that if you don't want fluoride in your water, you are free to purchase a reverse osmosis filter or use bottled water. If the government was really doing something nasty to the water supply, would they give you such an easy out?
Why do you want to kick in your neighbors door and beat him up? I'm more worried about someone like you than I am the government.

AviatorDave

I won't sit ideally by anymore... I'm exposing the truth! This Lufthansa A380 thought no one was behind him when he turned the chemtrail switch on. Luckily I was able to sneak up behind him and take this photo without being noticed. Behold, irrefutable evidence of chemtrails...

tonyw

Why do you want to kick in your neighbors door and beat him up? I'm more worried about someone like you than I am the government.
I don't actually want to kick in the neighbor's door and beat him up. He's annoying, but he makes me roll my eyes, not want to kill him.

I was giving you an extreme example of how we, as the price of living in a civil society, have agreed to give up some of our freedoms.

knot4u

Repeat Offender
I don't actually want to kick in the neighbor's door and beat him up. He's annoying, but he makes me roll my eyes, not want to kill him.

I was giving you an extreme example of how we, as the price of living in a civil society, have agreed to give up some of our freedoms.
Thank you for telling us you don't want to kill someone. I've never had to make that clarification. We will sleep better tonight knowing you were only kidding.