Chemtrails - Why People Believe

Ajax

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not really. Font isn't even close. Detracts from the believability.

SOrry, I'm a designer so those things tend to stand out to me.
It was maybe a 10 minute job, had I cared more I probably could have made it better. I put it up on FB and a few people bit, so I figured it was good enough for that purpose. :)

RDoug

It was maybe a 10 minute job, had I cared more I probably could have made it better. I put it up on FB and a few people bit, so I figured it was good enough for that purpose. :)
Pretty much anyone who wants to believe this nonsense is going to lap this right up. People see what the want to see.

AAPalmTree

LOL: Hillbillies in Portland have voted-down Fluoride in municipal water four times.
This is an interesting topic. I had a professor in college talk about this. I don't wear a tinfoil hat but....
Should the government decide what is good for the masses and put that in publicly distributed water?

Beep

Not really. Font isn't even close. Detracts from the believability.

SOrry, I'm a designer so those things tend to stand out to me.
What about the booger flake? At least give some credit for leaving that on there, or for adding it if that is the case!

This is an interesting topic. I had a professor in college talk about this. I don't wear a tinfoil hat but....
Should the government decide what is good for the masses and put that in publicly distributed water?
A) Don't confuse "government" with "science".
B) When the government picks up the medical bill tab...

hcaeborev

I just cant get over this.....I cannot believe we have people in this country that are this ignorant.

From the comment section....

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. Clearly not ALL of the trails in the sky are just regular contrails anymore. The chemtrailers will only stop if we all keep the pressure on and throw the spotlight on the whole damn operation. Fight them with the facts and don't let the disinfo agents sidetrack things. Speak truth to power. They hate that. :) The only BUGS in this situation are the inhuman soulless monsters that have no problems taking a paycheck to poison people and harm the environment whilst selling out their fellow man.
OMG

UIPilot45X

I work in the construction industry. A pretty boring and somewhat stressful office job. One of my material salesman tried to convince me that chemtrails were real. It was the longest sales lunch of my life. I stopped buying from him.

His arguments were along the lines that the chemtrails don't disappear fast, they all follow the same pattern in the sky and they are at an extremely low altitude (he can tell what altitude they are at by just looking at them). I stopped trying to change his mind about 5 min into the conversation and just listened and tried to eat my taco platter as fast as possible so I could get back to the office.

This guy also hoards gold/silver coins, vast quantities of weapons/ammo and those ready to eat military meals (all for the coming US economic collapse/apocalypse). I couldn't make up a character like that if I tried.

Minuteman

“Dongola”
"Argyria is a condition caused by inappropriate exposure to chemical compounds of the element silver, or to silver dust. The most dramatic symptomis that the skin turns blue or bluish-grey."

Argyria-Picture.jpg

(i.e., medicating with colloidal silver)