Chemtrails - Why People Believe

BravoHotel

I believe. Chemtrails are being used to pacify the masses. While there may be outrage at what the government does, no one actually does anything about it except post memes about chemtrails. While the real action of the government takes place behind the scenes. Except for us few! Who know the truth! The truth about chemtrails! They must be stopped! Any airliner who takes contract money from the government to distribute chemtrails must cease! They must!

:sarcasm:

glassnpowder98

Since that's actually the sterile cockpit switch in the EMB-145, it's highly probably the switch is wired to turn off the chemtrails when the sterile light is on below 10,000ft in civilian aircraft. This version is just the super secret government prototype produced deep in the Amazon jungle in conjunction with Brazil's agency de secreté. In fact, I have seen the operating manuals for this aircraft and because the engineers were too lazy to make two sets of wiring, the off position is actually the on position. Because pilots are inherently dumb and do not read manuals or ops procedures, it has led to an increase in spottings by chemtrail advocates. As a general recap, this means the myth about chemtrails is CONFIRMED

JeppUpdater

Why else would the Essential Air Service program exist? Those flights aren't essential. Those towns and people aren't essential. They're essentially being used to cover large stretches of barren land. GUVMINT FUND'D TERRRRISM!

See, people look at pretty contrails behind a big passenger jet and think of the the damage done by the chemtrails. But those big jets have to stay on defined routes between larger cities. The smaller carriers are the real threat, I'll tell you what. Their chemicals are mixed into the air so fine that they don't even form a contrail!!! WAKE UP PPL!!!

RDoug

Not really. Font isn't even close. Detracts from the believability.

SOrry, I'm a designer so those things tend to stand out to me.
I noticed the same thing straight away — The "M", "E", and "T" were totally off from other labels in the photograph.

Murdoughnut

Well sized member
Not really. Font isn't even close. Detracts from the believability.

SOrry, I'm a designer so those things tend to stand out to me.
I hate you designers. I mean you're incredible at what you do, but you make my life hell. We have a truly tremendous designer at work who makes sure he points out all of the minute irregularities in our brand logo in various places in the airport. Drives me nuts. :)