Chairman’s Club Nomination

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
Oddly, right after I wrote a scathing rebuke of pairing construction, irregular operations and FDP issues I get called to the chief pilots office after a redeye.

But it was good news! :)

He should have told me to tuck my shirt in. Ahh, red eyes...

19D4119D-C4B6-4893-8890-7ACE2FE101E6.png

Crop Duster

E pluribus unum
Congrats. I've always kinda sort reckoned that peer to peer, you're a god among men. You've taught us all not to think of it as work, but rather, always to remember that the whole point is to enjoy ourselves.

Yet, amongst tyrants, even if it's a DELTA pin, always try to avoid wearing the pledge pin on the uniform.
And, oh, btw, re-do those buttons, dress that belt buckle, straighten that cap, and GD'it! tuck in those pajamas!! ;)

Last edited:

Der_Meister

Congratulations! Hopefully you make it to the big show in ATL. I wore my pin around last year when I was nominated. Didnt make it to the big show in ATL, maybe one day.

Crop Duster

E pluribus unum
Congrats. I've always kinda sort reckoned that peer to peer, you're a god among men. You've taught us all not to think of it as work, but rather, always to remember that the whole point is to enjoy ourselves.

Yet, amongst tyrants, even if it's a DELTA pin, always try to avoid wearing the pledge pin on the uniform.
And, oh, btw, re-do those buttons, dress that belt buckle, straighten that cap, and GD'it! tuck in those pajamas!! ;)
I don't think anyone other than "you old guys" got it.

ozziecat35

4 out of 5 great lakes prefer Michigan.
Is it a specific event that one gets nominated for, or just all out badassery in general?

web265

Well done! Congrats!

Does this mean we have to start wearing ascots when we’re hanging out in your living room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cessnaflyer

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Congrats! So is there an actual club? I mean I'm picturing tufted leather chairs, glowering old guy portraits on the wall, cigars, brandy in cut crystal decanters, etc.
I picture it to be like the wine club the Crane's tried so desperately to be a part of.