• Guest! Follow new job postings on Twitter and Facebook

CFI Job in Houston, TX

bpowell

Dutch Wings Flight School is looking for a few CFIs.

www.dutchwingsflightschool.com

Great equipment / MX pay is 20/hr with no progressive scale, and there is an incentive program to earn your CFII/MEI.

Visit the website or give me a call at 832 620 1622, my name is Blake, for more info.

daru1

And Blake Powell is one of the best CFIs in the Houston area. He did my instrument and part of commercial with me :)

How's AMF?

NW004

very nice school! Small, but very confortable, nice uncontrolled airport off of southwest houston!

Will be moving to Houston to attend Dutch! Wim is great!

waverebel

Ill second dutchwings, I did my complex out there in an arrow a year and some change ago..everyone is very nice and its a great airport to fly out of. Prices are hard to beat as well. Go houston!!

nkoenig

Yeah a little with Bob. He's at west houston now. I havent been to Dutch but the prices seem much better than Anson.

wanabe

Dutch Wings has a Seneca I and they are running a special on multi training for the Month of August $189 wet including fuel surcharge.

I MEI at Dutch Wings whenever I am not flying my Corporate job and would be happy to answer any other questions you have regarding multi training.