• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CFI checkride complete

Daytonav8r

I've been lurking on these boards for a number of years now, and I suppose it's time to finally come out of the shadows. I'm about to be a career changer, and just completed my CFI initial checkride with the Cincinnati FSDO today.
Lots of good material and a great community of people here on JC and I'll make an effort to be a more active participant going forward.

Low&Slow

Congratulations! That's awesome!
I'm going to take my checkride this summer. I'm a career changer too.
Don't forget to put a write up in the Checkride Central thread under the Flight Training header, if you'd like.

Daytonav8r

Must feel fantastic !
What industry are you trying to escape from, if I may ask ?
I've spent the better part of a decade working in various operations management roles in manufacturing and logistics. Every day it just sucks the life out of me a little bit more, so it's time to go. The timing is right both in this industry and with my personal situation so I'm diving in.

I've been lurking on these boards for a number of years now, and I suppose it's time to finally come out of the shadows. I'm about to be a career changer, and just completed my CFI initial checkride with the Cincinnati FSDO today.
Lots of good material and a great community of people here on JC and I'll make an effort to be a more active participant going forward.

Congratulations

So Cincituckey aye?