Can I solo at another flight school?

SlyFlyGuy

I have completed 3 solo flights this week. So with my solo endorsement can I get checked out in one of their planes and build rest of my solo time with another flight school? The reason I want to do this is my flight school cannot find a DPE for me, so I plan to take my checkride in near my college with another flight school. I would like to fly in this new area before doing my checkride.

BigZ

I did something similar since after I soloed the flight school I was at closed.
Took a couple hour flight with another instructor, new set of endorsements and a new pre-solo quiz (admittedly it was also a change from a C172 to DA20). When that school closed too (no, "Lucky" isn't my middle name. It was 2006) I took about a year off. I do not remember any additional pre-solo stuff at the third school. Just a regular checkout and "let's see what you've got left to do" cleanup.

QXDX

I have completed 3 solo flights this week. So with my solo endorsement can I get checked out in one of their planes and build rest of my solo time with another flight school? The reason I want to do this is my flight school cannot find a DPE for me, so I plan to take my checkride in near my college with another flight school. I would like to fly in this new area before doing my checkride.
I don't know what the regulations have to say on the subject, but any school that would rent you an airplane for solo work without having first had you checked out by one of their own instructors is a school to be avoided. I know this from first-hand experience.

If you're just now starting solo work, it's going to be a while before you're qualified take the check ride. What is the hurry to find an examiner?

Why do you have to let the school find you an Examiner? Find one yourself.

Any school that can't find you an Examiner is probably a school you don't want to do business with. So you may be wise to find another school, but not for the reason you stated.

It shouldn't matter where you do your checkride, or if you flown there before, if you've been properly prepared by your instructor.