California Pacific parks ‘em

JeppUpdater

As someone who resides around CRQ and has watched the boondoggle that was the last attempt at an airline and now this one start and shortly thereafter fail, goodbye, good riddance, and GFY for bringing the TSA to CRQ.

Just a matter of time until someone else in this area dumps someone else’s money into another failing idea of an airline.

Autothrust Blue

"...I know bait when I see it..."
As someone who resides around CRQ and has watched the boondoggle that was the last attempt at an airline and now this one start and shortly thereafter fail, goodbye, good riddance, and GFY for bringing the TSA to CRQ.

Just a matter of time until someone else in this area dumps someone else’s money into another failing idea of an airline.
Us Brasilia drivers brought TSA there before it was cool. But indeed.

JeppUpdater

Us Brasilia drivers brought TSA there before it was cool. But indeed.
At some point it relaxed into a relatively normal airport. Badged access to get through the gate but easy enough.

Then came the Vegas ‘airline’ and it went full on TSA everything with taxpayer funded 24/7 security (golf cart patrols!), etc. Half of the badging class run by the airport was the group taking bets on how fast it would fail.

That one failed quick. This one even quicker.

Autothrust Blue

"...I know bait when I see it..."
At some point it relaxed into a relatively normal airport. Badged access to get through the gate but easy enough.

Then came the Vegas ‘airline’ and it went full on TSA everything with taxpayer funded 24/7 security (golf cart patrols!), etc. Half of the badging class run by the airport was the group taking bets on how fast it would fail.

That one failed quick. This one even quicker.
Ah. Thoughts and prayers.

nabbyfan

Didn't realize this was who DYN was...we were all wondering who the heck was going in and out of CRQ that much out of nowhere, jet arrivals into there are kind of a headache at the Center.

Hope everyone affected lands on their feet.