C Series Officially Renamed Airbus A220

tcco94

Professional GTA V Pilot
Looks like JetBlue bought 60 of these things with the option for 60 more. Guess these are to replace the 190s. How many of those y’all blue guys have anyways?
I thought they hadn't made an official decision to switch from the 190.

Boris Badenov

He comes to save the day in a broken truck.
The hell do I care about what the cockpit is like? My goal is to spend as little time there as possible for the maximum amount of $$$. Everything else is waste of time. Poop, I'll make a strong case that the best cockpit from a Labor perspective is a 737, because you have a strong impetus to spend as little time in it as possible. Ass, Grass, or Cash: Nobody rides for free.

jtrain609

I'm a carnal, organic anagram.
The hell do I care about what the cockpit is like? My goal is to spend as little time there as possible for the maximum amount of $$$. Everything else is waste of time. Poop, I'll make a strong case that the best cockpit from a Labor perspective is a 737, because you have a strong impetus to spend as little time in it as possible. Ass, Grass, or Cash: Nobody rides for free.
You...know who you work for, right?

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
Especially an old school 737 that you actually have to work at. Classic old school.