C Series Officially Renamed Airbus A220

Boris Badenov

He comes to save the day in a broken truck.
The hell do I care about what the cockpit is like? My goal is to spend as little time there as possible for the maximum amount of $$$. Everything else is waste of time. Poop, I'll make a strong case that the best cockpit from a Labor perspective is a 737, because you have a strong impetus to spend as little time in it as possible. Ass, Grass, or Cash: Nobody rides for free.

jtrain609

I'm a carnal, organic anagram.
The hell do I care about what the cockpit is like? My goal is to spend as little time there as possible for the maximum amount of $$$. Everything else is waste of time. Poop, I'll make a strong case that the best cockpit from a Labor perspective is a 737, because you have a strong impetus to spend as little time in it as possible. Ass, Grass, or Cash: Nobody rides for free.
You...know who you work for, right?

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
Especially an old school 737 that you actually have to work at. Classic old school.