Breakfast with a JC Friend

Mr_Creepy

I had breakfast with C650CPT this morning. He was on an overnight here in Orlando.

We talked about aviation, religion, military experience, etc of course. But the #1 topic? JET CAREERS!

Mostly who we would like most to meet and vice versa.

And no I'm not going to mention any names!

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
[ QUOTE ]
Mostly who we would like most to meet and vice versa.

And no I'm not going to mention any names!

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you leave everyone hanging like that?

Wm226

LOL...

A waiter that commutes from Detroit to Orlando.

[sarcasm]You must love your job.[/sarcasm]

Athena

Maybe he is in Cahoots with the Lucky Charms leprechaun. Some of that Irish dust to help him commute from city to city.

BoDEAN

[ QUOTE ]
LOL...

A waiter that commutes from Detroit to Orlando.

[sarcasm]You must love your job.[/sarcasm]

[/ QUOTE ]

The person I took over told me before I took the job that "This job is the bomb, yo!"

I guess he was right. Free food/flight to Jamlando, Wait on jetcareer members, and free flight home (laughing)

rausda27

I was either not mentioned or one the wouldn't want to meet list...but that okay, next time I am in Orlando JT's getting a surprise visit....lol

ready2fly

[ QUOTE ]
Actually R2F you were mentioned as one we'd like to meet in person. Your paranoia is showing again.

[/ QUOTE ]

"You're out to get me! You're ALLLLLL out to get me!!"

[ QUOTE ]
The feeling is pretty much mutual.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why John - whatever made you think I didn't mean that I'd like to meet you???

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
Hey Ready2...

Just because you aren't paranoid doesn't necessarily mean people aren't after you!

Plus, I consider my paranoia just a simple case of heightened awareness!

C650CPT

I had a very nice visit this morning with John and I actually am looking forward to meeting other JCrs. It is neat to meet people that you already "know". You can really discern a person's personality in thier posts.
I have the unfair advantage of traveling alot so I will review where some of you are at and as opportunity alows I will look you up. I thought I was going to have an opportunity to meet MikeD and Doug in a few weeks as our jet is going to AZ, but the Guard called me and asked if I could take a 5 day trip to the caribean( Providencials @ Turks and Caicos, with passenger drop off at Gitmo Bay, Cuba ), fly down on Monday and come home of Friday, read: sit on the beach for 3 days
What would you do?
I'll catch MikeD and Doug another time as we own a factory in Jackass Flats, I mean Prescott, AZ.

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone comes to Columbus, OH M-F I would love to meet up and chat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone comes to TUS or even PHX let me know......

BTW, we need a better gathering for "PHX area pizza and beer" some weekend.