BIG NEWS IN THE CHUNK HOUSEHOLD!!!!

chunk75

Twins!!!! Friggin twins! Probably fraternal from the ultrasound...anybody wanna make a donation?

Chunk <---daddy squared!

pure_IMC

you got to be kiddin me. DUAL chunks?

Congrats man, you're done, no more kids, you beat the 1.7 kids per family.

chunk75

I think I need a third job! Or maybe just go full time @ the Depot. Man, I gotta finish my CFI...I've been goofing around, going slowly...I don't have that luxury anymore.

Seriously, I hope my children are born into a peaceful world. I hope that they won't have to worry about what color coded threat level they are currently under...worry about loose nukes, anthrax, people that they don't know hating them because of the church they go to. This new-found responsibility has really opened my eyes. It's sad that such beautiful news has to come on such a serious day.

Watching them move around, seeing my wife cry at the news, watching the ultrasound tech crying at the news...it's an incredible thing.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words...

NJA_Bound

That'll teach you to try so hard to find multi time!

Congratulations.

(Sorry I missed you when I was down.)

HankHill

Seriously, I hope my children are born into a peaceful world. I hope that they won't have to worry about what color coded threat level they are currently under...worry about loose nukes, anthrax, people that they don't know hating them because of the church they go to. This new-found responsibility has really opened my eyes. It's sad that such beautiful news has to come on such a serious day.

well said.

CFICANFLY

Dateline: Vero Beach
Despite the slumping aviation industry, interest in airline careers remains strong. Recently it has been reported that two more "poolies" have been added to the instructor waiting list at FlightSafety Academy. While these fledling aviators are currently only identified as "zygote 1" & "zygote 2" it is hoped that the airline industry will rebound in time for them to enroll in the next stands class, sometime after they reach adulthood. When asked for comment, a FlightSafety spokesperson had this to say, "It is best to prepare for your career now, so that you're ready for when the rebound happens." The zygotes could not be reached for comment, however their father had this to say, "I am very proud of my zygotes' choice to follow in their father's footsteps by attending FlightSafety Academy, & I look forward to attending CFI stands class with them when the time comes."

Congrats, old "double or nothing" Chunk!
'canfly

ready2fly

GOOD LORD!! Chunk and the Chunkettes!! Congrats dude!! My best friend and his wife had twin boys as did my cousin - All I can say is - my prayers are with you!

You'll be fine though!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

chunk75

CFIcanFLY,

You're killin' me! I just hope I have my Key Loan paid off before they want me to cosign theirs!!!!

Chunk

PS--They're 'fetii' now...technically, Fetii-Americans.

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
Just wait Chunk, you're going to have the mother of all nightmares when it comes to being a pilot dad....

"Daddy, we want to be airline pilots!"

Congrats! Man, I guess you've got uber seed to crank out twins!

MissedApproach

[ QUOTE ]
At least we know he's not shootin' blanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding! I takes some powerfull boys to knock up two eggs at once!

Congrats man!