• Guest! Follow new job postings on Twitter and Facebook

Better Paying Survey Companies Hiring for the Summer

srn121

Do any of you that fly rotational schedules work part time while home for extra income?
I don't, but I had a co-worker that did tailwheel and backcountry CFIing on his off-rotation and that seemed to work pretty well and I'd happily do that if I lived in the right spot.

I talked to some folks that ferry Caravans internationally, but the timing never worked out right and I never followed up with it.

srn121

There are some rumors that Quantum might have two 208 openings in the near to very near future for commutable 16/12s if anyone wants to update their resumes. I have a buddy doing an interview there this week and there's two other openings being discussed, but it's at the rumor stage.

irwin2018

Regarding your 16/12 and 23/12 deployments.....is it year round work? Do you ever end up sitting for periods of time (at home for example....and not getting paid) due to seasonality or weather?

srn121

Regarding your 16/12 and 23/12 deployments.....is it year round work? Do you ever end up sitting for periods of time (at home for example....and not getting paid) due to seasonality or weather?
Not at all as the only time you might get sent home early is if a sensor craps out on you and they need to air cargo it somewhere, but usually in that instance they'll offer to double crew you somewhere. If you'd like a month or more off you can swap it with a co-worker or ask the boss for time off during the annuals.

crj200/900

There are some rumors that Quantum might have two 208 openings in the near to very near future for commutable 16/12s if anyone wants to update their resumes. I have a buddy doing an interview there this week and there's two other openings being discussed, but it's at the rumor stage.
where do i send my resume