Best Route to Iran

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
I’m not usually a nervous guy, but the thought of me(an American) on a Iranian airfield taking pictures of planes doeant sound like it would go well for me. Lol.

I’m screwed in America and Iran!!!!!
I'm Persian from Iran background and I wouldn't want to be over there.

Just tell the secret police that you're with a.net.

Last edited:

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
Eh, you've also got a background that your average Persian-American doesn't necessarily have.
True. For our OPPLANs we had regarding potential war with Iran, I was reminded in no uncertain terms that my ass would be on a gulag grand tour, were I to get shot down and become a POW. So...don't get shot down. Or if you do, ensure that you don't survive it, as you will be pretty
much on your own on the ground if you do.....and my Farsi is passable for talking up ladies at a Persian nightclub in L.A. at 0100 on a Friday night, but not the least bit for being among the indigenous populace. :)

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
.....and my Farsi is passable for talking up ladies at a Persian nightclub in L.A. at 0100 on a Friday night, but not the least bit for being among the indigenous populace. :)
....wait.....what?

I would pay to see/hear this. Really.

Would you wear a wire?

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
....wait.....what?

I would pay to see/hear this. Really.

Would you wear a wire?
When I say passable on those nights and those times, I'm including ladies who may have had more than a few to drink too. :)

Farsi is all my parents speak at home, English is their second language

BravoHotel

When I say passable on those nights and those times, I'm including ladies who may have had more than a few to drink too. :)

Farsi is all my parents speak at home, English is their second language
What doesn’t this guy do?

knot4u

Repeat Offender
What doesn’t this guy do?
He does NOT fail to show us an example of what LEGAL immigration can contribute to our country, and I think we should all be proud and appreciate the system when we have an example like him that proves it can absolutely make our country better.

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
He does NOT fail to show us an example of what LEGAL immigration can contribute to our country, and I think we should all be proud and appreciate the system when we have an example like him that proves it can absolutely make our country better.
See, you went all political-noble when we were wanting to laugh at Mike trying to pick up Persian chicks in slurring Farsi...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mrivc211

I'm Persian from Iran background and I wouldn't want to be over there.

Just tell the secret police that you're with a.net.
Bro you've dropped bombs for the infidels!!!! The Cometeh would love to get their hands on you. Oh the field day they'd have on PARS tv with you. I heard a lot of guys that grew up in the US went back to Afghanistan and got beat up by the Taliban in the street because they fled the country and didn't stay thru the tough times. I once went to a speaking engagement at UC Irvine where Reza Palevi was the speaker. Half the crowd was cheering, the other half wanted to kill him. He was pretty brave showing up. The history of that entire region is so long and complex.