Atlas future?

Ajax

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I love the plane I fly, and the people I fly with. But as Emu said, management is playing a game and I'm not sure where they are going. If we got a nice contract I'd like to stay here, but I don't think we will. I've been here 2 years, in that time we've made virtually no progress on the CBA and I don't expect anything to change soon. They're only "negotiating" 3 days a month, and I don't think the negotiations are in good faith at all.

I came from XJT when life was terrible, so this is a step up from a regional but I was also a commuting 3 yr reserve FO

z987k

I love the plane I fly, and the people I fly with. But as Emu said, management is playing a game and I'm not sure where they are going. If we got a nice contract I'd like to stay here, but I don't think we will. I've been here 2 years, in that time we've made virtually no progress on the CBA and I don't expect anything to change soon. They're only "negotiating" 3 days a month, and I don't think the negotiations are in good faith at all.

I came from XJT when life was terrible, so this is a step up from a regional but I was also a commuting 3 yr reserve FO
Considering they accidentally sent us all an e-mail expressly saying delay delay delay, and they won't even show up to half of the 3 days for the month, I'm not sure how it could be considered good faith.

NickH

Dank Meme

It's not a step up from a regional, if the regional has flow, or an expectation of moving on in X years.

Ajax

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's not a step up from a regional, if the regional has flow, or an expectation of moving on in X years.
What I meant to say is that it’s a step up from where I was, not any regional in general. I was at XJT, when I left we were losing planes with no end in sight. We didn’t have a flow, and the CPP was having really poor results when I left. Things turned around, though, but when I left it was absolutely a step up.

Last edited:

Ajax

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Considering they accidentally sent us all an e-mail expressly saying delay delay delay, and they won't even show up to half of the 3 days for the month, I'm not sure how it could be considered good faith.
“Surface negotiations”
Really wish that kind of statement had repercussions.