ATC hiring standards back in Obama Admin

queeno

Ward of the Guberment
This is nothing new , how many of you nubees remember Train to Succeed back in the 1990s , yea trainees taking a full year to check on one radar sector !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this was when there was no training back log !!!!!!!

mrivc211

a b
A Fox personality wrote a piece criticizing the policies of the Obama administration ?

Not exactly Pulitzer Prize worthy work.

Sent from my Startac using Tapatalk.
a buddy told me Fox got sued back in the day because they were basically writing BS stories. According to him they're defense was "were entertainment". I never looked into to it to see if it was real or not though.

NovemberEcho

Dergs favorite member
a b

a buddy told me Fox got sued back in the day because they were basically writing BS stories. According to him they're defense was "were entertainment". I never looked into to it to see if it was real or not though.
I believe it was more that much of their programming is "opinion" and therefore facts don't matter

mrivc211

I believe it was more that much of their programming is "opinion" and therefore facts don't matter
Ahh. Thats sounds about right. The thing that makes me laugh the most is when we all walk into airports across the USA and they're got CNN or FOX blasting on every TV. The most divisive crap is on TV with travelers about to get on cramped airplanes who all have different opinions. How about we show them reruns of I Love Lucy or some crap.

denverpilot

Ahh. Thats sounds about right. The thing that makes me laugh the most is when we all walk into airports across the USA and they're got CNN or FOX blasting on every TV. The most divisive crap is on TV with travelers about to get on cramped airplanes who all have different opinions. How about we show them reruns of I Love Lucy or some crap.
Could just not install TVs in every public space altogether. Who cares what’s on the silly things?

denverpilot

I'd much prefer they got rid of the tvs and replaced it with charging stations
That could be fun.

Make people climb a stepladder to where the TV used to be mounted up high to charge their addiction devices. Make it like a cage deathmatch kind of thing where you can yank the other addicted to their phones people off of the ladder and body slam them too.

Wheee. :)

Then maybe put that on TV. :) :) :)

Or people could just pick up a $30 portable battery.

Or just turn the phones off. (Gasp! Wuuut?! Noooooo!) LOL

CRJInTheHeartOfTexas

бог благословит мать россия
To all the haters ... It was clear under Obama racism was a clear tactic under the facade of affirmative action. You can hate on me and ride the Obama d , but the reality of racism is real from 2008-2016. MAGA!

A80TRACON

I do the best imitation of myself
I've first hand experienced the racism of the Fed's during Obama's reign or terror when applying for a government job.
Racism, or your general crappy attitude?

Maybe take an hour and read ALL of your posts and see why your "connections" aren't getting you anywhere. It's YOU, not anyone else for your problems.

You're a troll

A80TRACON

I do the best imitation of myself
I'd much prefer they got rid of the tvs and replaced it with charging stations
Get yourself a Reserve card instead of that silly Preferred and you'd have a free Priority Pass membership with ALLLLLL the charging stations you want. :bounce:

(oh and free food and liquor)

(did I mention free liquor)

Mavmb

Racism, or your general crappy attitude?

Maybe take an hour and read ALL of your posts and see why your "connections" aren't getting you anywhere. It's YOU, not anyone else for your problems.

You're a troll
So anyone who likes the president is personally insulted here and labeled a troll for merely expressing his opinion. It doesnt have to be that way, but you guys make it that way. :(

denverpilot

So anyone who likes the president is personally insulted here and labeled a troll for merely expressing his opinion. It doesnt have to be that way, but you guys make it that way. :(
It’s a requirement of political cult members to screech about whatever politician is in office at any particular time.

It’s a serious mental illness to even be that weirdly invested in it. But you don’t see it when you’re stuffing your head with the never-ending media onslaught of garbage about it.

Most people can make their lives orders of magnitude better by focusing on reality. Most people also don’t like the reality that being in a representative democracy that has no limits on spending means their opinion literally doesn’t change anything.

Two cults, back and forth, both growing government with debt and insiders in each other’s games and theft.

greg1016

Trustworthy Source
The OP has no idea what he is talking about, it has nothing to do with who happens to be, or was president. Furthermore, the hiring practices at the FAA fall far below the purview of the POTUS, and the current hiring practices are the result of a lawsuit filed by the nbcfae over the CTI program (which quite literally had turned into pay-to-play hiring), and further collaboration with NATCA.

CRJInTheHeartOfTexas

бог благословит мать россия
Why is it whenever you support conservatism you are instantly labeled racist?! The only racism I've experienced during my lifetime was the sick push for equal diversification in the work force regardless of merit or skill. SAD!