AS application question-employment history

RMCBear08

Friendly reminder: window opens again tomorrow, the 29th and goes until August 5th. Next window will open in October for those still working on some hours.

Looks like they want to hire 100-150 by the end of the year. As always, good luck to those that apply!

Roger Roger

Paid to sleep, fly for fun
Friendly reminder: window opens again tomorrow, the 29th and goes until August 5th. Next window will open in October for those still working on some hours.

Looks like they want to hire 100-150 by the end of the year. As always, good luck to those that apply!
Thanks for the reminder. Gonna send it on this one.

Cherokee_Cruiser

New bid
54 upgrades, 30 FOs
Creates 84 new hires.

LAX
17 B737 CA
12 B737 FO
16 A320 FO

SFO
6 A320 CA
2 A320 FO

ANC
4 B737 CA

PDX
5 B737 CA

SEA
22 B737 CA

August 1, 2019
New Position Bid and Hiring Update
I am pleased to tell you a position bid will be posted today. This bid will go into effect on January 31, 2020. In order to assign First Officers for this bid, they will need to be hired this Summer and Fall.

Currently, we have hired 25 pilots who are waiting in a pool, along with several pilots ready to come to us via the Pathways program. The Training Department has classes filled through August and will be using these 25 pilots in the pool to fill part of the September classes. The projection is to hire approximately 80+ pilots during the remainder of 2019, to fill the bid posted today. A small pool will be created for the percentage of those not awarded the position bid, who will carry us into next year.

We have hired 202 new pilots year to date. Those pilots have either completed training or are in various stages of the training process. With 84 more associated with this new bid, we will have added just shy of 300 new pilots in 2019. In addition, we have upgraded 63 captains; not including this most recent bid. This is great news for all of us and I am happy to report that 2020 looks to be another big year for pilot hiring and upgrading.

Autothrust Blue

"I'll take your case."
We have hired 202 new pilots year to date. Those pilots have either completed training or are in various stages of the training process. With 84 more associated with this new bid, we will have added just shy of 300 new pilots in 2019. In addition, we have upgraded 63 captains; not including this most recent bid. This is great news for all of us and I am happy to report that 2020 looks to be another big year for pilot hiring and upgrading.
Most excellent!

Roger Roger

Paid to sleep, fly for fun
FYI, the application this time around is stupid easy. The only essay questions are “have you failed any checkrides, evaluations, or training events” and “have you had any accidents or incidents”. If you applied last September all your information from there is still in, so all you need to do is update times etc. and upload a current resume.

JDean3204

FYI, the application this time around is stupid easy. The only essay questions are “have you failed any checkrides, evaluations, or training events” and “have you had any accidents or incidents”. If you applied last September all your information from there is still in, so all you need to do is update times etc. and upload a current resume.
Ah cool, so I only have to explain two things this time around:D