1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody in need of a CFI?

Discussion in 'Jobs Needed' started by BlackOps, Sep 11, 2017.

1. BlackOps

BlackOps New Member

Hi all,

I thought I give it a try and see what happens. Long story short, I hold a CFI+I but have been out of flying for some years. I need to get current again (at my own expense of course), but if I'd be offered a CFI job afterwards I'd love to get back into flying again. Location doesn't matter to me.

2. Mike Wise

Mike Wise #NewSchool

There are SO many places hiring right now...literally everywhere. I would suggest just doing a search and following every avenue until you find a fit for you.

PGT likes this.
  3. killbilly

killbilly Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens

Seriously - if I were in your shoes, I'd pick the place I wanted to live, and then check the FBOs and academies. I was having a couple of text discussions about this very thing last night because there are three FBOs I know of the in DC/MD/VA area alone who are desperate for CFIs.

4. Sam Thompson

Sam Thompson Well-Known Member

5. Markf64

Markf64 Well-Known Member

There is at least one place at SNA That is looking. The person who runs it is a member here and has advertises in the jobs available thread.

6. A150K

A150K Well-Known Member

Everywhere lol. Some places will give you a sign on bonus too. Might be able to afford that top shelf ramen instead to the generic brand stuff! But pm me if Tulsa, ok interests you at all....might be able to hook you up with the place I worked at a few years ago.

ahw01 likes this.