Any runners out there??????

gne in prog

I never wear them, I just let them hand them to me and then give them to my kids. The day I get a top three result I'll wear one during the awards, and as I wouldn't place that well in a kids fun race I guess it'll be awhile. I don't really care if people wear them, but to have a 5k one on three days after the race is odd to me, especially when most of the people I see wearing them are walkers, and they're likely walking a lot further during their day in the park.

OneNineHundy

Hello runners. What do you do with your sweaty gym gear on layovers? Especially when you go for a run prior to sign on. I'm starting to run now alot more when away. By day four the gym gear is rancid.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Hello runners. What do you do with your sweaty gym gear on layovers? Especially when you go for a run prior to sign on. I'm starting to run now alot more when away. By day four the gym gear is rancid.
Rinse it out in the sink for a few minutes? I keep small packets of woolite and a sink stopper in my bag, takes zero space. Dri tek running apparel dries more or less instantly.

gne in prog

Urp99

Been out of the running world for a while. Time to put back the running shoes.....
I feel your pain, I've been slacking for a while, or on 30 lbs, and now I'm trying to get back into it ... it's a struggle!
Just ran a half marathon. 1:41. Doing a full in two weeks
Nice time! I think my PR is around 1:50, but that was a few years ago! I think the half is my favorite distance, I did one full and didn't care for it.

Low&Slow

Ancora imparo
I'm a runner. Not because I want to, but because I have to. I'll probably stop this nonsense when I retire.
I actually used to enjoy it, as recently as 5 years ago. Now running is one of the most boring and least enjoyable things I do every week.

Low&Slow

Ancora imparo

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Don't most hotels have complementary or coin operated washing machines and dryers for guests? That's what I use when I'm on vacation. Worse case scenario I find a laundromat.