any pilot mommys and wives?

r_heim21

Im going to be a pilot and i was wondering how you handle having kids and a husband while being a pilot at the same time?

subpilot

Squawking 7600
Hit up (private message) flyingmomof3 to get some advice. My advice would be make sure your family is supportive and the flight training will not put too much stress on the family (either emotional or financially). Good luck and have fun!

Krystal

Dispatch Betty
Well. Im not a pilot but I commute to another state for work in DX. I was also, once upon a time, a FA. I have two daughters and have been doing the juggling act for 5 years. Feel free to PM me.

Men who are fathers and husbands and pilots can probably also offers some advice about how to manage time. (Of course, finding other women is good, but because there are so few compared to the number of men, you might not want to disregard a potentially useful resource. :) )

KDoersom

I'm not a mom but I am a dad. I was able to find a flying job where I am almost home every night. They are few and far between but they are there.

Autothrust Blue

"...I know bait when I see it..."
I'm not a mom but I am a dad. I was able to find a flying job where I am almost home every night. They are few and far between but they are there.
It's possible to do this at an airline, but it might take you a while, and you'll have to accept living in base, too.