Another UA incident at EWR

Boris Badenov

He comes to save the day in a broken truck.
I'm not parking my fun car in the same zip code as the dude who somehow manages to drive the golf cart in to the support pillars. I can't believe this is even up for debate.

Autothrust Blue

"I'll take your case."
I’m torn. I have a brand new toy. Which I’d like to use to drive the 90 minutes to work. But again, I don’t want to have the generous patrons of Chicago putting dents in it.
There's usually enough room in the employee lot for me to park far away from other employees, thereby ensuring I will not have a (more) dinged Subie door.

mrivc211

I’m torn. I have a brand new toy. Which I’d like to use to drive the 90 minutes to work. But again, I don’t want to have the generous patrons of Chicago putting dents in it.
Don’t do it man. The haters will be out in force. Oh look, new car, BAM!

mrivc211

I consider the employee lot the town dump. No different than parking in a land fill. Anything that enters that area is up for flog and fleecing by the airport rats

Cherokee_Cruiser

Ya can’t just drop a hint like that and not disclose. What did ya get? :)

Cherokee_Cruiser

Problem in the LAX employee lots is the overwhelming majority of people don’t walk down the lane and onto the side of the bus lane to walk towards the loading bus stop. No. They walk through the cars parked for the straight bee line to the loading buses. Problem is their bags hit the sides or bumpers of the cars, and they’re crossing numerous vehicle lanes like this to get there. My BMW got a bumper scratch in less than 3 weeks after moving to CA in the LAX employee west lot.

Nark

Sheepdog
@knot4u I pulled the running boards from my old ‘02 Silverado to fix rusty rockers. I guess I have been used to use to them the last 10 years, but I missed them when climbing in.
It was a standard 2500HD. Not jacked at all. I might swap these out. We’ll see.

knot4u

Repeat Offender
@knot4u I pulled the running boards from my old ‘02 Silverado to fix rusty rockers. I guess I have been used to use to them the last 10 years, but I missed them when climbing in.
It was a standard 2500HD. Not jacked at all. I might swap these out. We’ll see.
If you leave them on make sure you get your tires swapped around so the white lettering is proudly displayed.

Nark

Sheepdog
Did you buy @milleR’s truck?

Also, welcome to the GMC club! Keep an eye on your XM antenna and 3rd brake light for water leaks. Common issue. My 3rd brake light leaked just after the 3 year mark and ruined my headliner. GM wants $2k to replace it.
Not unless he only drove it 12 miles!

Boris Badenov

He comes to save the day in a broken truck.
You know which vehicles ding your doors? I might, you know, say something to them. Maybe they'll stop.