Another type

nibake

Powder hound
At last, I now hold the type rating for JC's favorite ubiquitous airliner™. Where the overhead panel design is so great, there has been no need to change it for over 50 years! This will be my first passenger airline. I'm happy to join the club with distant hopes of someday working little and getting paid a lot.

nibake

Powder hound
How do you like the 737? Is it as bad as everyone here makes it out to be? Was it an easy plane to learn to fly?
I wouldn't say it was "easy" to learn to fly. I'm certainly not the authority on the subject here, but as someone who doesn't come from anything with autothrottles the modes and MCP can be a little confusing at times and there are some nuances that can get you into trouble. At the end of the day if you do your homework you should be able to get the airplane in the state you want it in regardless of the level of automation in use. There are a lot of great features that I think will be very useful, it's just important to be aware of what's going on in that "brain."

jynxyjoe

The Kickin' Chicken!
Minnesota's own Sun-on-the-tail™ Airline!
Lol. Jeesh. Welcome to little Mesaba. When you end every radio call add CYA in as loud as a grumble as you can and if you ask why tell them that's how you did it back when you were drinking with dtw tower controllers. Goto Minnehaha and eat at Se Salt. When it warms up I mean

Crop Duster

E pluribus unum
At last, I now hold the type rating for JC's favorite ubiquitous airliner™. Where the overhead panel design is so great, there has been no need to change it for over 50 years! This will be my first passenger airline. I'm happy to join the club with distant hopes of someday working little and getting paid a lot.
Congrats! Now make sure you know what all those switches on that panel do. :)