An age question.

Sasho

I was curious about something..i turn 30 in march. Does that mean that after my 30th i can't get in, or does it mean that i have til my 31st birthday to have it?

atlguy

You have until you turn 31. Good luck... I turn 31 in January, so I'm all but out of the running for this job... (Insert frowny face.)

FlyboyZR1

What's been the average amount of time it takes from applying to a PUBNAT to being hired? I'm wondering if someone that turns 30 in early 2011 (I turn 30 next June) would even have a chance if selected for PUBNAT 9? (if PUBNAT 9 is early January)

swinte00

It's possible, but I wouldn't count on it.

And not to be a meanie, but...

Edit: I know people who have gone from PUBNAT to hired in 3-4 months, and I know others who have been in the process since 2008.

spades9048

What's been the average amount of time it takes from applying to a PUBNAT to being hired? I'm wondering if someone that turns 30 in early 2011 (I turn 30 next June) would even have a chance if selected for PUBNAT 9? (if PUBNAT 9 is early January)
The last several PUBNATs have taken a year or more to go from announcement closing date to TOL's being sent out.

zilan23

I think the pubnat8 people have been waiting over a year already and no one has a TOL to my knowledge.....