AMT questions A&P

albieslax

I am 16 in high school attending an wilson tech program and i am going to have my A&P licences at the end of my course what should i major in in college because id like to go to college and get the college experience is there anything that i can go to school for to better my self in education and have a major i was thinking aviation law? because i have good grades in school but i don't want to waste my money on an mechanics course i took already and i enjoy being in the field.

gotWXdagain

Highly Visible Member
What you should do, is not worry about college until you are certain you know why you want to spend assloads (technically not a curse word) of money on your education.

With an A&P you're marketable without a college education, go make some money until you decide what's next.

Roger Roger

Paid to sleep, fly for fun
An A&P is a hot commodity right now. But my recommendation is not to focus on just getting the ticket but on really learning the fundamentals of being a good wrench. Bodies with tickets are in demand RIGHT NOW, people with a true understanding of the way things work who can diagnose and not just load the parts cannon will ALWAYS be in demand.

trafficinsight

An A&P is a hot commodity right now. But my recommendation is not to focus on just getting the ticket but on really learning the fundamentals of being a good wrench. Bodies with tickets are in demand RIGHT NOW, people with a true understanding of the way things work who can diagnose and not just load the parts cannon will ALWAYS be in demand.
This, be a maintenance professional and not just a person with a wrench. Believe it or not, the most important skills a good maintenance tech can have are research and negotiation.... especially in GA.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk