1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ameriflight

Discussion in 'Freight Pilots/"OOTSK"' started by Shiner, Jun 1, 2012.

1. BajtheJino

BajtheJino I'm looking at you.

Wha? Whats Netjets?
    Oh, yeah. Those guys that complain when they don't get enough cocktail sauce with their catering (and leave a trail of popcorn).
    How many companies in 135 have a union? Two? Three? I just don't know for sure since they are so few and far between. Which is why I made the comment I made. I know several guys that were "furloughed" in the 135 world. Which is a cute way of saying Let Go.

Inverted, you got suspended because the guy after you had a burned out nav light?

2. Inverted

Inverted My captain doesn't have a degree, I'm scared....

I've never been suspended. Saw it happen a lot to guys for little to no reason.

3. z987k

z987k TeamANC

Ok, well he specifically referenced netjets. So furloughed in that context does not mean fired. Which was @Inverted 's point that he had no idea what he was talking about. Which is empirically true. I just figured I'd point it out directly.

4. Inverted

Inverted My captain doesn't have a degree, I'm scared....

Well and to the literal meanings from an employment standpoint of being laid off or furloughed, he has no idea... those mean different things both legally and fundamentally.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    z987k likes this.
  5. flyingbum

flyingbum Needz Re-Edjamacayshun

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH! stupid human tricks and stupid human fodder words! BAAAAAHHHH!

75585425.jpg

A150K likes this.
  6. based

based Well-Known Member

Recently talked with recruiter on phone and learned of a one-way video interview they are doing nowadays.

Could someone please PM me if they interviewed recently or have some advice what to expect? Thanks!