American Airlines flight attendant showed up to work with BAC four times the legal limit

NovemberEcho

Dergs favorite member
Saw a guy, walking at the mall. Scruffy half-beard, skinny jeans, man bun, wearing a Taylor Swift tee shirt that was 2 sizes too small pushing his wife's stuff in an otherwise empty stroller.

While I was agast at this spectacle, my GF says to me "You seriously need to go over and take his man card. He's making you all look bad"
Back in 2013, when the hipster takeover was just getting into full swing, I was in a bar in NYC with my girlfriend at the time and we spotted at least 3 guys at the bar wearing the same jeans as her. This was before companies started making skinny jeans the norm and it was still weird to see a guy whose jeans looked painted on. I don’t get it. Bootcut for life!

NickH

Dank Meme
Back in 2013, when the hipster takeover was just getting into full swing, I was in a bar in NYC with my girlfriend at the time and we spotted at least 3 guys at the bar wearing the same jeans as her. This was before companies started making skinny jeans the norm and it was still weird to see a guy whose jeans looked painted on. I don’t get it. Bootcut for life!
I'm more of an 'Old man cargo pant' guy... I always claim it's because 'I like the pockets' but in reality I just find they last longer than Jeans.

tlove482

Every generation has their styles that the older generation doesn't understand. The older generation never understood baggy clothes. It's funny that we don't change our style as we grow older. I think age 30 is the cut off for skinny jeans.

knot4u

Repeat Offender
I've never understood skinny jeans. In the way back times I used to spend my free time skateboarding in shorts or cargo pants. I would wear jeans regularly but I wouldn't skate in them because they were/are restrictive regarding motion. I still have a couple of pairs of 501s from the '80s in a drawer but I don't wear them anymore. I have new 501s these days. Funny thing is I remember a friend of mine was a guitar player that was doing everything he could to get any kind of traction trying to join or put together a heavy metal band, one of the things he figured out back then was the guys playing down on Sunset all had their 501s tailored like todays skinny jeans, or they were wearing their girlfriends pants onstage. He had his mom tailor his jeans, to say that I mocked him would be insufficient. Was that nonsense the genisis of the skinny pants look?