American Airlines flight attendant showed up to work with BAC four times the legal limit

Bob Ridpath

Pit Bull love
Liquor not only tastes good, it also tells me I’m a great dancer and yes, America needs to hear my voice so it’s time for Karaoke, even though the bar isn’t holding karaoke night.
I don’t do bars anymore, but - man - can I entertain my neighborhood!

Never got it. My (adult) sons pound a shot and shudder like they’re having a seizure. I sip the same shot and enjoy the hell out of it. If one doesn’t like the taste, why drink?

I can honestly say I enjoy the taste of various spirits, wines and beers - especially with fine and appropriate food.
Helps me dance better, too:bounce:

Richman

I guess booze for me falls into the same category as the various sports collectives. Sometimes I envy the joy it seems to bring other people, but then I see the trouble, anguish and cost, and the I’m like “ahhhh, never mind”.

TWP

I work with people who spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on wine and I just don’t get it. No bottle of alcohol, I don’t care what kind, is worth $100+
Definitely not. I found if you’ll spend 30$ you can get the best tasting stuff out there

NickH

Dank Meme
I like a good IPA. But everyone makes one, and many are very poor. Good IPA is good beer. But putting the letters 'IPA' in front of bad beer changes nothing.

Gin, on the other hand, is a waste product from Whisky production, and is a form of recycling I support without reservation.

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
I like a good IPA. But everyone makes one, and many are very poor. Good IPA is good beer. But putting the letters 'IPA' in front of bad beer changes nothing.

Gin, on the other hand, is a waste product from Whisky production, and is a form of recycling I support without reservation.
Generally it’s the abbreviation “IPA” and a mid-90’s pop band/wanna-be alternative name.

“This is Stare 114 Brewery’s Private Label ‘My Girl Likes to Potty All the Time’ Double IPA, it’s got a IBV of 400, want a sample (in a Porto glass so you can swirl and taste it like wine)?” :)

NickH

Dank Meme
Generally it’s the abbreviation “IPA” and a mid-90’s pop band/wanna-be alternative name.

“This is Stare 114 Brewery’s Private Label ‘My Girl Likes to Potty All the Time’ Double IPA, it’s got a IBV of 400, want a sample (in a Porto glass so you can swirl and taste it like wine)?” :)
Yeah, I have neither the beard, nor the plaid, to tolerate that....

Richman

Yeah, I have neither the beard, nor the plaid, to tolerate that....
Saw a guy, walking at the mall. Scruffy half-beard, skinny jeans, man bun, wearing a Taylor Swift tee shirt that was 2 sizes too small pushing his wife's stuff in an otherwise empty stroller.

While I was agast at this spectacle, my GF says to me "You seriously need to go over and take his man card. He's making you all look bad"