Allergies, Big sneeze is #2

jynxyjoe

The Kickin' Chicken!
I just had an allergy test done last Thursday cause I’ve been dying these past couple of years. Turns out I’m really allergic to oak pollen. I live in an oak forest.
Get the plasma treatment crap, sister had it and it's made a huge difference

Richman

That's "Lord Garth" to you
Almost my whole life I’ve never been allergic to anything. I can sleep with 3 cats on my head and nary a sniffle. I can even tolerate exposure to poison ivy/oak without breaking out....but...

My ex had....something I was allergic to. Never found out what. Showed up when she moved in, went away when she moved out.

The one thing I am highly allergic to is Phoenix.The desert mold wrecks me. It starts after landing and doesn’t go away until I’ve showered at home and run all my clothes through the wash.

Stupid desert.

DeltaAlphaNovember

I’m going to try and use it as an excuse to file a hardship transfer request to CLT
If you get serious about moving to CLT, I know a guy who is retired ATC there and he is a real estate guy. Deals a lot with pilots, ATC people, etc. Have not talked to him in a while, but I can get his info for you.

NovemberEcho

Dergs favorite member
If you get serious about moving to CLT, I know a guy who is retired ATC there and he is a real estate guy. Deals a lot with pilots, ATC people, etc. Have not talked to him in a while, but I can get his info for you.
I’m actually looking at 7.62 acres in an airpark about an hour north of CLT whether I’m able to get there before retirement or not. Even went to look at it a couple weeks ago. But if that doesn’t work out I’ll keep your guy in mind!

DeltaAlphaNovember

I’m actually looking at 7.62 acres in an airpark about an hour north of CLT whether I’m able to get there before retirement or not. Even went to look at it a couple weeks ago. But if that doesn’t work out I’ll keep your guy in mind!
Nice! Is that up around the Rowan County area?

A80TRACON

hardshipping for allergies is total scam but with the stupid rules they have in place you gotta do what you gotta do. I refuse to live on Long Island for my entire career without a fight.
We left NE because of the cold winters. My son had scarred lungs from tainted nebulizer medication and the doc's said moist air would be better. Hated to leave NH.

Screaming_Emu

Joe Conventional
Forget CLT, come out to western NC instead!