Allegiant posting soon

Crop Duster

E pluribus unum
I don't think you're paying very close attention considering those issues are now several years in the past and were mostly all related to the MD80's that haven't been in the fleet for over a year now.
C'mon, bro, Allegiant's management/maintenance has been an ongoing criminal enterprise.

Crop Duster

E pluribus unum
Can you provide something other than the 4 year old linked article someone else posted? Everything I’ve seen shows they’re on an upward trajectory, and if they’re not, I’d be interested in seeing proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't doubt that they are. I mean, when you start that low, and then finally get special extracurricular FAA after-school tutoring, you've got massive room for improvement and almost nowhere else to go but up.
I appreciate your er, positive attitude, but I smell a whiff of Pollyanna in the air.
I'm not going to do your research for you, succumb to your distracting, false argument of old crappy planes, or fall for your cheerleader bait... You know how to use Google.
But, just so's you know I'm not being churlish, here are a couple ideas to get you started.
Google.com: search "Allegiant Airline FAA intervention"

Last edited:

autosave36

Whiff of Pollyanna in the air?
Yeah. Pollyanna. New perfume. You know its good when some nub in a mall sprays you with it, then only says "pollyanna" as if youre supposed to know what that means. Dont worry though. It's safe, they tested it on animals.

QXDX

I wouldn't doubt that they are. I mean, when you start that low, and then finally get special extracurricular FAA after-school tutoring, you've got massive room for improvement and almost nowhere else to go but up.
I appreciate your er, positive attitude, but I smell a whiff of Pollyanna in the air.
I'm not going to do your research for you, succumb to your distracting, false argument of old crappy planes, or fall for your cheerleader bait... You know how to use Google.
But, just so's you know I'm not being churlish, here are a couple ideas to get you started.
Google.com: search "Allegiant Airline FAA intervention"
Of course it's just not at all conceivable that those problems are being addressed, and they are working to make things better. Nope! Not at all possible. Once a bad airline, always a bad airline! I have spoken.

paincorp

It apparently wasn’t supposed to go external and a pool from the last class was supposed to be used, from what I was just told.

Shock-Diamonds

When was it posted? I've been looking but have not seen any postings at all from them recently. Unless it was just internal.

flynryan692

It apparently wasn’t supposed to go external and a pool from the last class was supposed to be used, from what I was just told.

So a pool of people who interviewed or a pool of people that applied? What if you applied last time and this time?

Burrito

I'll ask the stupid questions
Gonna guess the external posting received applications; those applicants should probably expect rejection notices? Or does Allegiant hold the files for next time?

paincorp

No idea what happens to those that applied this time. And don't have details about the status of the pool or what people in it were or were not told. Just asked someone there about a friend who is interested and that's what I was told.

Crop Duster

E pluribus unum
Whiff of Pollyanna in the air?
Yeah. Pollyanna. New perfume. You know its good when some nub in a mall sprays you with it, then only says "pollyanna" as if youre supposed to know what that means. Dont worry though. It's safe, they tested it on animals.
Chezus! Really? We can't even rely on simple cultural references or metaphors anymore?

I think Airline Apps needs to give some proxy of the State Department Exam to new applicants.