Allegiant posting soon

manniax

Well-met in the Ka-tet
Yes, generally speaking, houses are less expensive. $350k vs. $450k. But now you've got an hour commute. And the prices keep going up. For the life of me I can't figure out what the appeal to Seattle is, but everyone seems to want to go there.
I feel the same way about San Francisco. For the former VX dispatchers, Seattle probably seems rather reasonable!

Athlaka

Yes, generally speaking, houses are less expensive. $350k vs. $450k. But now you've got an hour commute. And the prices keep going up. For the life of me I can't figure out what the appeal to Seattle is, but everyone seems to want to go there.
It’s the coffee!! Really though it’s the PNW in general.

Burrito

I'll ask the stupid questions
Anybody hear anything yet?
Got my TBNT yesterday morning, but didn't see it until today. Sucks, as I have yet to get an acknowledgment I even exist outside of fueling their MD87s, but eh. All good things. Good luck to all who get to interview!

nolayup

Got my TBNT yesterday morning, but didn't see it until today. Sucks, as I have yet to get an acknowledgment I even exist outside of fueling their MD87s, but eh. All good things. Good luck to all who get to interview!
What does your status say?

Crop Duster

E pluribus unum
Plans are underway to have a new hire class in October. Actual numbers hired still being hashed out, but at least 3. Posting should drop late this week or early next. This will be the first new hire class in a year.

Starting pay $27.61/hour with 2 annual raises.

Schedule 4 on/3 off 10 hour shifts with early morning starts and float going junior.

If you have other questions, drop me a PM.
OH! GOD! YES!

Please let me work for Allegiant.

Nothing says devotion-to-aviation like signing up to fly planes without working elevators.

When can I start??

IamNegan

lease let me work for Allegiant.

Nothing says devotion-to-aviation like signing up to fly planes without working elevators.

When can I start??
I am sorry - but I may not be a aerospace engineer but if you elevators are not working - it typically doesn't end well and last time I checked, Allegiant hasn't has a plane crash...

I think you are confused with the Alaska plane crash back in 2000....

What a dumb thing to say man...

Scarebus

I am sorry - but I may not be a aerospace engineer but if you elevators are not working - it typically doesn't end well and last time I checked, Allegiant hasn't has a plane crash...

I think you are confused with the Alaska plane crash back in 2000....

What a dumb thing to say man...
I think he’s referring to this:

Not to mention the whistleblower mechanics that have come out in recent years.