Allegiant posting soon

manniax

Well-met in the Ka-tet
Yes, generally speaking, houses are less expensive. $350k vs. $450k. But now you've got an hour commute. And the prices keep going up. For the life of me I can't figure out what the appeal to Seattle is, but everyone seems to want to go there.
I feel the same way about San Francisco. For the former VX dispatchers, Seattle probably seems rather reasonable!

Athlaka

Yes, generally speaking, houses are less expensive. $350k vs. $450k. But now you've got an hour commute. And the prices keep going up. For the life of me I can't figure out what the appeal to Seattle is, but everyone seems to want to go there.
It’s the coffee!! Really though it’s the PNW in general.

Burrito

I'll ask the stupid questions
Anybody hear anything yet?
Got my TBNT yesterday morning, but didn't see it until today. Sucks, as I have yet to get an acknowledgment I even exist outside of fueling their MD87s, but eh. All good things. Good luck to all who get to interview!

nolayup

Got my TBNT yesterday morning, but didn't see it until today. Sucks, as I have yet to get an acknowledgment I even exist outside of fueling their MD87s, but eh. All good things. Good luck to all who get to interview!
What does your status say?