Allegiant posting soon

Delta Echo

Plans are underway to have a new hire class in October. Actual numbers hired still being hashed out, but at least 3. Posting should drop late this week or early next. This will be the first new hire class in a year.

Starting pay $27.61/hour with 2 annual raises.

Schedule 4 on/3 off 10 hour shifts with early morning starts and float going junior.

If you have other questions, drop me a PM.

IamNegan

How many people are they hiring?

Rumor is you guys are hurting like a 2 footed dog...5 or 6 people have left in the last year?

derriko

3-5 is the rumor. Also heard that it might be two classes of 3 a few months apart (don't ask me to make sense of that one)

And yes, we have been losing a lot of people the last year or so. One to SWA, one to Spirit, one to NavBlue (our flight planning software company), one to a DOD dispatch job, and 2 have been fired. Thats 4 people that got better jobs, and 2 that well...didn't.

Delta Echo

The two classes of 3 is our manager's plan if they can't get one large class. Plus the second class would put the start in 2020 and thus a new budget year.

crjdxr

Whale watching over SCUPP
3-5 is the rumor. Also heard that it might be two classes of 3 a few months apart (don't ask me to make sense of that one)

And yes, we have been losing a lot of people the last year or so. One to SWA, one to Spirit, one to NavBlue (our flight planning software company), one to a DOD dispatch job, and 2 have been fired. Thats 4 people that got better jobs, and 2 that well...didn't.
Allegiant to Spirit? That's interesting.

Hondo Calrissian

I love chicken wings and beer....

Keep in mind this is in 12 months time....

realistically, we need 10 bodies for just for growth, there is potential for another 2-4 people to leave for other carriers or oddly enough to another department within the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IamNegan

Who is “hat man”?

I been there 6 years and do not know who hat man is?

Maybe it is just a rumor but he would call pilots and give them a new HAT anytime something changed at his alternate airport - said his dispatch instructor told him too or pilots would think he was a moron if he did.

derriko

Allegiant to Spirit? That's interesting.
I take it you havent seen Spirit’s new contract eh? They got just a notch below SWA’s pay, more days off, and from everything Ive heard and read, they are a much better company to work for.

Also, something I personally didn't take into account when I chose AAY over Spirit...that 3 hour time difference SUCKS BALLS when you are a junior employee.

van12

Any idea why they got fired?