AAL Scheduling glitch

learhawkerbe400

Dfw conference call said company has given APA access to the pairing optimizer and that the delta rigs and average daily calendar day produced best results and that’s what they are going with.
So would they change the trip and duty rigs even if we get average calendar day?

I thought we had the same duty rig (2:1) and trip rig (3.5:1) as delta and united.

I tried to get in on the conference call but they said mainline pilots only. Hurt my feelings

L-16B

So would they change the trip and duty rigs even if we get average calendar day?

I thought we had the same duty rig (2:1) and trip rig (3.5:1) as delta and united.

I tried to get in on the conference call but they said mainline pilots only. Hurt my feelings
I think a lot of people are interchanging rigs and calendar day pay when they talk about it. But the summary of it was exactly what delta has.

B767

It would go over better than, “I’m not sure if I should leave my regional to go to JetBlue. It’s kinda a lateral move.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to laugh at that. Not because of what you said. But because it reminds me of a story. Close to a decade ago I was in new hire ground. We had some very senior captains in class as well that were transitioning from the CRJ to the ERJ because they were displaced (moving fleets between bases, etc). And one of them said “man, if I would’ve taken that job at JetBlue I’d be in the top 100 on their seniority list instead of sitting through yet another long term event.”

wheelsup

I have to laugh at that. Not because of what you said. But because it reminds me of a story. Close to a decade ago I was in new hire ground. We had some very senior captains in class as well that were transitioning from the CRJ to the ERJ because they were displaced (moving fleets between bases, etc). And one of them said “man, if I would’ve taken that job at JetBlue I’d be in the top 100 on their seniority list instead of sitting through yet another long term event.”
I wonder where the Skybus people ended up

jtrain609

I'm a carnal, organic anagram.
Boys to their mother. Girls to their fathers.
That's cute until you consider I'm only home 10-12 days a month right now. The girls like mommy because Emily is actually around.

Or as one of Emily's coworkers described how kids of parents who work at airlines must feel; Mommy and John; mommy's on again, off again boyfriend.