AAL Scheduling glitch

L-16B

That RJ is hands down the best airplane I've ever flown.
What all have you flown? E-145, E-175 and airbus now?

The RJ was definitely fun. But I’m gonna go with the Saab For most fun. Hard to come up with a definition for best. The airbus is the most comfy for sure. Q400 was the hardest to grease landings I kinda miss that.

Last edited:

jtrain609

I'm a carnal, organic anagram.
What all have you flown? E-145, E-175 and airbus now?

The RJ was definitely fun. But I’m gonna go with the Saab For most fun. Hard to come up with a definition for best. The airbus is the most comfy for sure. Q400 was the hardest to grease landings I kinda miss that.
Beech 99 was the most fun by far, but it's like riding a scooter.

I hated the yoke in the EMB's, but it never made me scratch my head and make me ask what in the world it was thinking.

wheelsup

There’s plenty of those already.

I would totally bid that!

You are gone 24 hours...too bad there isn't a turn thrown in on the front side of it.

I've done those short overnights off a red eye. They are actually really nice. You get in and hit the gym then fall asleep. You wake up very well rested. Way more than the traditinal ones.

wheelsup

I honestly can't believe you are complaining about this stuff.

I think the flying and work environemnt at the commuters is more fun at least than it is here but the payoff here is substantial. My life is so much different and better now after just four years here vs the eight I spent at my commuter. It was a weird adjustment but kinda like going from high school to college.

mastermags

Well-Known Member *giggity*
I would totally bid that!

You are gone 24 hours...too bad there isn't a turn thrown in on the front side of it.

I've done those short overnights off a red eye. They are actually really nice. You get in and hit the gym then fall asleep. You wake up very well rested. Way more than the traditinal ones.
Who the hell goes to the gym after a redeye?

jtrain609

I'm a carnal, organic anagram.
I honestly can't believe you are complaining about this stuff.

I think the flying and work environemnt at the commuters is more fun at least than it is here but the payoff here is substantial. My life is so much different and better now after just four years here vs the eight I spent at my commuter. It was a weird adjustment but kinda like going from high school to college.
I think the Airbus is a hunk of French crap. It's comfortable but otherwise poorly designed. Does this really bother you so much? Because if it does I can keep talking about it.

I like where I work and who I work with. I think this airplane I fly is behind the times. This does not mean I'd rather work at a regional. It does mean I hope we replace the Airbus with the C Series.

I think the Airbus is a hunk of French crap. It's comfortable but otherwise poorly designed. Does this really bother you so much? Because if it does I can keep talking about it.

I like where I work and who I work with. I think this airplane I fly is behind the times. This does not mean I'd rather work at a regional. It does mean I hope we replace the Airbus with the C Series.
Did you lie in your interview that you wanted to fly the Airbus? But in reality, you were really just unsure and had questions?

I kid, I kid, @PhilosopherPilot.

Did you lie in your interview that you wanted to fly the Airbus? But in reality, you were really just unsure and had questions?

I kid, I kid, @PhilosopherPilot.
Yeah yeah. I maintain my position on that. The time for questions and making those decisions is prior to applying, or at least prior to interviewing. This guy is waiting for a class date. One of the questions is: "Why JetBlue" during the screening process. There's no way he would've gotten an interview with the level of uncertainty that he had.

There are plenty of guys who want to be here, and cannot get a call, so yeah, I want guys who are unsure to not take up interview slots that could be given to the guys who are sure.

Yeah yeah. I maintain my position on that. The time for questions and making those decisions is prior to applying, or at least prior to interviewing. This guy is waiting for a class date. One of the questions is: "Why JetBlue" during the screening process. There's no way he would've gotten an interview with the level of uncertainty that he had.

There are plenty of guys who want to be here, and cannot get a call, so yeah, I want guys who are unsure to not take up interview slots that could be given to the guys who are sure.
Not trying to rehash stuff here, in another thread. I was just giving you some sh*t! :)

wheelsup

No it doesn't bother me at all. I don't have any personal attachment to the airplane.

The airplane is 30 years old. What were you expecting?

The enhanced series is a pretty nice step up over the basic birds.