AA Mech sabotages aircraft

gne in prog

And besides, it's not terrorism. If it were we'd have to invade American Airlines HQ and forcefully takeover since they fostered the environment this can happen. If this is terrorism, I'd want to see the AA CEO in cuffs.
No. If this were terrorism, we’d set up bases in AA HQ, attack United, and label Southwest, Delta and United the “axis of evil.”

Richman

Agreed, in fact it was capable in 2000. With no need for the government bloat and seizure of freedoms.

But if we label this terrorism, we'll have 160 new stupid ass rules that will do nothing but makes everyone's lives •tier to deal with every day.

And besides, it's not terrorism. If it were we'd have to invade American Airlines HQ and forcefully takeover since they fostered the environment this can happen. If this is terrorism, I'd want to see the AA CEO in cuffs.
Not to mention civil forfeiture which gives the government fiscal incentive to steal your s4!t.

Autothrust Blue

"I’d make a suggestion but you won’t listen”
*Chicago airport police
On the one hand, yes.

On the other hand, it's still funny.

On the third hand, it wasn't even mainline UA.

On the fourth (gripping) hand, when the certificate holder says get up and go, go! (Or have everyone yell WORLD STAAAAR...)

Autothrust Blue

"I’d make a suggestion but you won’t listen”
Ya know.... our justice system is perfectly capable of processing terrorists and their crimes.

I can think of a few folks enjoying the bologna sandwiches at Florence and Terre Haute.
The problem is that is while it is plenty capable, it is rarely so employed. I'm not wild about the Obama administration deciding to try KSM in a military commission, for instance...just as I'm not wild about the existence of the military commissions process to prosecute things that are already covered under (even pre-existing 9/11!) American criminal laws.

Preet Bhara may be a raging liberal, but I'm pretty sure he could have prosecuted KSM in SDNY and won, and the man would be facing a needle or life imprisonment, and that would be that, and we could all move-right-the-frak-along. Not rotting in an extrajudicial setting in Gitmo, a thorn to those of us who very much want to see justice done, and done in accordance with our Constitution and our existing criminal justice institutions.

brent p h

There was a check airman at eagle who rotated the nav databases to the expired one during a ground sit between flights and then waited for the crew to discover the error. They didn’t, they departed and flew with expired nav data. Don’t remember the outcome...
YIKES!!!!!

ahw01

Ya know.... our justice system is perfectly capable of processing terrorists and their crimes.

I can think of a few folks enjoying the bologna sandwiches at Florence and Terre Haute.
Mmm just like Sheriff Joe Arpaio in AZ. Wonder what happened to him...